[RELEASE] ulive.com
Thank you, VERY much, AddonScriptorDE. Your addon worked great. I really appreciate your efforts. With people like you, it really makes the XBMC experience a joyous one. Thank you, again!
EDIT: nm...got it working.

Thanks!!
Extremely wife friendly! Fills a much needed programming gap. Thanks!
Doesn't work for me. Everything is empty when I try to view it.
(2014-05-08, 06:54)mojo6911 Wrote: Doesn't work for me. Everything is empty when I try to view it.

I just checked mine, too, and everything is empty on mine as well. When I enter the different channels (HGTV, Cooking, DIY, etc..) the only entry is "-Most Popular Episodes" and that's it. And the "Most Popular Episodes" is also empty.
Same here
(2014-05-10, 10:38)phileas50 Wrote: Same here

They must have changed something in their site because none of the other channels are working as we'll.
Even the repo is empty for me.
I tried to edit the plugin, but I am no programmer. They have completely changed the interface of the ulive.com website.
Seems to have stopped working, any updates planned?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
v1.0.1:
- Adjusted addon for new website layout

Sorry, was busy...
Thank you AddonScriptorDE! You've made me a happy man, as my girlfriend has shows to watch again! lol. Appreciate all your work!
(2014-06-03, 00:48)AddonScriptorDE Wrote: v1.0.1:
- Adjusted addon for new website layout

Sorry, was busy...

Fantastic!!! Thank you so much!!
Is there a region lock on this add-on? I guess some of the programming is blocked because I'm in Canada ie. - Food network.

Is there a way around this or no?

Thanks for any info
(2014-07-09, 22:30)Feegus Wrote: Is there a region lock on this add-on? I guess some of the programming is blocked because I'm in Canada ie. - Food network.

Is there a way around this or no?

Thanks for any info

VPN is your friend, google it

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] ulive.com3