Linux Need to re-install
Hi Team. I have had my Clearstream media player for about a month now and don't know how we managed before it. Brilliant. Unfortunately the box was running slow a couple of days ago and I went into maintenance and did a recovery. All seemed well but during "re-installing to latest version" it froze. I waited about 10 minutes but no luck so I powered off. When I turned it back on I had lost everything. Even the clearstream logo does not come on. The maintenance icon under programs has also gone so I am totally lost as to how I can re-install everything. Is there a site with a step by step tutorial how to fix my problem or do I have to take it back to Steve in Geroskipou? I still have access to the System menu. Can it be set up through there? Please help, I am lost without my programs.
This I assume? I'd go back to source for advice, as it doesn't sound like a vanilla XBMC install.

When you say "lost without my programs", is that the video-adds that allow streaming or local content?

n.b. I admit, I've no experience with a Clearstream product.
HTPC RPI3 Kodi 17 (Krypton) v8.0.1 MR
Storage BPI 1x 500GB SSD UPnP server
Display Sony Bravia 32"
Thanks for your input. When I say "I am lost without my programs" I mean my Expat TV, Navi, Live etc. Just a figure of speech.
Anyway the support team of the XBMC Clearstream Tv Box have been in touch with me and will kindly e-mail me the re-installation procedures.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Need to re-install0