Opensubtitles.org no returning subtitles anymore
sub dont work
my debug log is here
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=118651

dunno if it helps
ps this debug is taken from xbmc on windows 7
Tried on 2 different Android platforms: one with Frodo, another with Gotham - neither is working.
No luck with Windows / Frodo either.
Worked like a dream 2 days ago.

Obviously something fundamental in actual add-on has changed as it is not related to either a platform or XBMC version.
Perhaps a servers is down I have not any problem with me
(2014-01-29, 04:53)Mikhej Wrote: Tried on 2 different Android platforms: one with Frodo, another with Gotham - neither is working.
No luck with Windows / Frodo either.
Worked like a dream 2 days ago.

Obviously something fundamental in actual add-on has changed as it is not related to either a platform or XBMC version.

If its not working with frodo and Gotham and on different platform then the first thing I would think of is server issues, frodo and Gotham have different search addon systems

But what do I know....
amet, the download works directly on the site. Is it possible they made some change that is giving all this hassle?
The server is good. Download works. Definitely something else.
No changes as it works here, it might be intermittent as others have stated here that it works sometimes
Amet, you are right.

I'm quite sure that there was a change on the Opensubtitles site which affects the way how the add-on talks to the site.
There is only one source which currently works with XBMC Subtitles - ARGENTEAM.NET.
Unfortunately my Spanish is very poor, in fact I understand nothing... :-)
frodo:

gotham

it works fine here, not sure what to tell you...
It is really really strange. I swear, an hour ago this was not working. Now it works again !!!
And I didn't change anything...
and as I keep saying, it would be an issue with opensubtitles servers, they could be overloaded or simply under maintenance

there simply is no point in stating here that opensubtitles is down, believe me, my wife tells me the second it happens Smile
Then it is an incredible coincidence several servers were having problems at the same time. Subscene, podnapisi, opensubtitles...
Don't know about others, but this ones were having problems.
For Subscene i saw a fix for it
Opensubtitles fixed itself
Maybe Podnapisi will fix itself also.

Thanks amet and keep up the GREAT work
Opensubtitles working on this moment.
Napisy24.pl still doesn't work.
Working now.
(2014-01-29, 07:05)amet Wrote: frodo:

gotham

it works fine here, not sure what to tell you...

Hi Amet, on Frodo do not have a "Available Services" sidebar as you seem to have by looking at the screenshots. Is there is an addon option i'm missing on Frodo? (i looked thoroughly and found nothing).

Podnapisi (on latest Frodo and latest addon version) is not downloading subs, checking the log i get:

** log paste removed **
Only Debug Log will know

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Opensubtitles.org no returning subtitles anymore2