Autosubs error
I have Kodi (Nexus) running on a Mac mini and everything works fine except for the subtitles.

When starting up, I already receive an "Autosub error" prompting to check the Kodi log file.

The log file shows:
https://paste.kodi.tv/cufupofote.kodi

Does anyone have an idea what the cause could be?
Ensure you have a public subtitle add-on configured and available.

The posted log is not a proper debug log, please read the following.

To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Thread moved to subtitles support.

And please don't just post single lines or snippets from the log - they are less than useless most of the time.
Full logs only please. as noted above.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Apologies for the incorrect way of posting.

Here is the link to my log: https://paste.kodi.tv/efeyazexat.kodi
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Autosubs error0