• 22(current)
Release service.subtitles.subscene
how do you use VPN on Kodi?
I tried with proxy as @lehoang24121992 said. it still doesn't work
(2018-06-12, 13:19)hK_imp Wrote: I tried with proxy as @lehoang24121992 said. it still doesn't work
 Sorry for late reply. I used VPN (ExpressVPN, but I guess other VPN services will work) on my Windows PC and then ran Kodi. I could access and download subtitles from subscene add-on. Maybe the proxy you used is bad.
Where can I download the latest version of this online (not through xbmc)? I use an old version of xbmc and I don't think its default repository its being updated anymore.
https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/cvFJ9SWGnc/

Getting this now, when searching for subtitles.
I make set posters! (I also take requests)
I can confirm that at least with a VPN connection through the UK, subscene works fine in the US. Without, it finds no results.
(2018-06-23, 19:46)ZakSnell1123 Wrote: I can confirm that at least with a VPN connection through the UK, subscene works fine in the US. Without, it finds no results.

I've been trying to get this to work in the US for weeks on my fire stick. I'm about to give up. Open Subtitles works but the selection isn't as wide.
Are signed in on opensubs ? , i find hem the best by a long way , am in UK and  none of subscene, addicted7, or bs player  work at all for me.
EDIT: subscene working fine i hadn't tested it recently.
@Everyone in this thread:

As a VPN is technically not a necessity for Kodi to work, the following is enforced:
- Technical talks of VPN usage is only permitted in the Off-topic section of this forum
- All other references to VPN (suggestions, advertisements, prices, etcetera) are off limits.
- Kodi forum moderators will (re)move posts if deemed necessary.

So if your subtitle add-on does not work without it, that's too bad.
it does not work for me with or without VPN. As I can access the site just fine, there have to be an issue with the plugin. if anyone manages to fix it or have a version that works fine, please do share it with us (both the plugin zip and howto)
please someone take care of subscene
the problem is because from usa when we open subscene.com checking ddns so thats why kodi cant open subtitle
if someone can change coding of plugin to waiting for ddns first then loading subtitle it should be fix
seems like nobody is up for it. can you explain how? maybe I can do it myself
I just realized the Subscene wasn't working for me either.....
Hello, 
I have a tv box and I installed Kodi 17.6. 
Cannot download subtitle for any movie.
I sign with my account in subtitle.org but I receive all the time "failed to download subtitle"
I searched solutions on internet but nothing help me!
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.subscene8