OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2
I was getting 'connection lost' warnings on the latest build (from December 4), and could not see any tv channels. I was also unable to access TVheadened via the web browser (running on the Pi). I restarted the Pi a few times and also tried to let it sit for 15 mins but it didn't make any difference. I have now re-installed the build from November 27 and PVR/Tvheadend is working again.

Edit:
I'm having trouble with PVR on the November 27 (MilouseVH) build too; some channels play and others just freeze immediately after starting. This was not a problem with earlier builds (~ 3 weeks ago); I've tested the Pi with the build from October 9 (Popcornmix) and playback for all channels is fine. Unfortunately, without access to MilhouseVH's other earlier builds, I can't narrow down the build for when the problem started.

To further explain the problem with the Nov 27 build:
- it's always the same channels that freeze (even after a restart), and these channels, while frozen on the Pi, play fine via XBMC on my laptop which also uses the Pi's Tvheadend service. The channels that freeze seem to do so about 90% of the time.

- Only the channel stream is frozen (audio and video). When a channel is frozen, I can still access the menus and change to other working channels.

Edit: I had posted an older log file here somehow. I have removed the link. Sorry. Please let me know if anyone else is having / not having simlar issues with Tvheadend on recent builds. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
AW: RE: - by DieterLumpen - 2013-07-29, 20:50
include guires switch? - by hpbaxxter - 2013-08-01, 21:46
RE: dual audio?? - by pootler - 2013-08-03, 17:13
Help, watch 3D Film on Non 3D TV - by unix72 - 2013-08-09, 12:39
Remote Controllers - by tfft - 2013-08-14, 09:11
rbej repeatable crash - by RichG - 2013-08-19, 12:43
New Tester - by theneverstill - 2013-10-03, 17:16
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi Part 2 - by Hip-Gnosis - 2013-12-05, 12:05