XBMC-Android compilation
I knew I should have bet Tongue
(2014-02-17, 17:55)Memphiz Wrote: I think our support is over here. Whatever you really wanna do - do it by digging into the open sourced skins and try to figure it out on your own. Sorry but we are not in baby land here - its the developer forum.

Ok thanks a lot to all XBMC members.

Now please can you tell one thing if i wan to do some changes in XBMC source code and again i want to compile and

generate the apk then from which step i will have to repeat the compilation procedure because i want to make it as a

LAUNCHER and want to do some other changes.

Please Reply........
make
make apk
(2014-02-18, 09:25)davilla Wrote: make
make apk

Thanks a lot !

I made my XBMC as a HOME Launcher and i am enjoying with it.

I want to develop my own skin but i feel very difficulty to understand it .

I am not able to understand step by step execution of code.

I am trying my level best to understand it.

Lets see what will happen !

Thanks a lot again for helping new XBMC developers.

You are really good person in Software Development Industry !
Can any one tell me how to call any one installed app on android device through xbmc skining.

I want to set onclick listener on a button and when button will be clicked then i want to invoke my installed app. on that device.

Please Reply..............
I have downloaded the some plugins and put into Addons/ folder like youtube, filimibynature, filmzk etc and when i again made apk then it is not taking automatically. It is saying that "Could not connect to remote server". but when i install it manually it works but i do not want to install manually.

Is it possible to do this ?

I have also downloaded some skins like Amber and also placed into Addons/ folder and made apk. but when i removed that skin folder from Addons/ folder and made apk. When i installed this apk then again it is showing in skin section. I am not able to understand why it is showing even i have deleted skin.amber folder.

i think i should clean the source code.

Can anyone tell me how to clean the source code and how to make again apk?

Please Reply.............
make clean
make apk
I can not get the Idea how to compile the xbmc. I have windows 8 OS and I would like to compile a xbmc for my own use at home for my Android tv box. would you please someone help me to understand how to do it? I am a beginner Smile thanks,
This is out of scope for you - don't take it sad - but you can't compile xbmc for android from windows ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Can any one tell how to make xbmc-android to take video playback by default in MX Player in compilation time.

some one told to use playercorefactory.xml but i want to know is it a version dependent (for example 12.1 ,12.2 12.3 or Gotham)

i want to compile with playercorefactory.xml so will i have to use any rules and regulation or just put it in /userdata/ that's it.

can please any one help
where to put playercorefactory.xm and advancesettings.xml in XBMC source code so that it will be bundled with apk

i do not want to put manually in /userdata/ i want to put it in source code so that it will be bundled with apk

Any help please
how to put addons in source code so that we do not need to download from server. Just i want to put it in source code and want to make an apk

any help..................
drop it into the addons folder of the source code. make, make apk, done.
(2014-03-14, 02:03)davilla Wrote: drop it into the addons folder of the source code. make, make apk, done.

Thanks for your help
Now everything is working fine

Now i have installed pvr.iptvsimple addon.

It is installed perfectly but when i click LIVE TV it is not showing any channel.

So what will i have to do?

any suggestion .............
not a clue, I don't do LIVE TV.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC-Android compilation0