PC Components:
Gigabyte GA-H87TN
Intel Core i5-4570S ***
Samsung DDR3-1333 SODIMM 2 x 4GB
SSD Kingston 120GB mSATA, 550/520MBs
Fractal Design Silent Series R2 40mm
Soundgraph iMON VFD display
Whitenergy 19.5V/7.7A 150W 7.4x5.0mm ***

**** GIGABYTE recommends 180W power adapters for processors above 84W TDP. Processors with a TDP lower than 84W, may use 150W power adapters. Power adapters connector dimension: 7.4 x 5.1mm, 180W = 19V / 9.47A , 150W = 19V / 7.89A.

Custom CPU Cooler Evga GTX 670
Custom Mirror cases

Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
wow, that's really nice!!! Got any more details on the case? Did you make it yourself?
Work from the series - Trilogy Mirror Thin Cases "Thin XBMC MC 'Custom CPU Cooler Evga' / Thin Working water system 'Custom CPU Cooler Corsair' / Thin Games water system 'Watercool Heatkiller' "
What Martijn said...or illustrated. Wow. Where can I get me one of those?
Oh my god! That is unreal!
I'd prefer it without the logo, but good god, is that thing ever sexy.

Wow.

Amazing.
The bright logo light will distract the movie's viewing. This is NOT gaming PC, turn it off.
(2014-02-01, 19:46)rondhamalam Wrote: The bright logo light will distract the movie's viewing. This is NOT gaming PC, turn it off.

That's exactly why I'm not fond of the logo. Still, I can appreciate the work that went into it and that it does look freaking awesome (if impractical for actual use with the light on).
Logo light turns off. What bothers to turn off the logo?
Will be more pictures, test, video

Logo light switch on / off
Looks good, what's the keyboard in a few of the pics? I've seen it around a few times, but couldn't find it again
Hallo.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Mini-Ente...inovo+mini
(2014-02-01, 20:16)Artx38 Wrote: Logo light turns off. What bothers to turn off the logo?

Personally i like the light up logo.
It is in my opinion what sets this build apart from the multitude of other custom
builds and without it this box may as well be one of those "XBMC Pre-installed" small
form factor PoS boxes that are being sold everywhere.
Very nice work.
I like XBMC. That's just my fantasy / vision, of how should look in my XBMC media center Wink
(2014-02-01, 20:16)Artx38 Wrote: Logo light turns off. What bothers to turn off the logo?
Will be more pictures, test, video

Logo light switch on / off

Now that's better.

Well done, good job

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC MC Mirror0