Release 3D Enabler Samsung TV
Better late than never. I have ported the original addon to Kodi v19 Matrix. (link)
I acknowledge it does not support recent TV models that use another protocol. I had work done to completely rewrite the addon to support new protocols in addition to the old one, but as happens in life, priorities changed before it was completed.
Is there a demand for new 3DTV these days? I am in VR myself. My newer Samsungs are non-3D.
(2021-01-11, 06:55)pavel.kuzub Wrote: Better late than never. I have ported the original addon to Kodi v19 Matrix. (link)
I acknowledge it does not support recent TV models that use another protocol. I had work done to completely rewrite the addon to support new protocols in addition to the old one, but as happens in life, priorities changed before it was completed.
Is there a demand for new 3DTV these days? I am in VR myself. My newer Samsungs are non-3D.
Thanks for this.

My newer tv doesn't support 3D, but my original Samsung is now in another room, so having the option again for the newer version of Kodi is great.
(2021-01-11, 06:55)pavel.kuzub Wrote: […]Is there a demand for new 3DTV these days?[…]

YES. I still have my 9-year-old Samsung UE40H6750 (and the yet unsolved "H" model problem) and even bought a Chinese rip-off remote that HAS the 3D key on it (model # AA59-00851A). I try to keep this 3D TV alive and even plan to repair the burnt-out background LEDs (sadly, a typical problem with this model!) just because there are no new 3D TVs to be bought currently.

I do see lots of interest in 3D TV coming back, and people wanting to buy new 3D TV sets. Also, we finally have a great player, the Vero 4K+, that even plays 3D AVC+MVC MKVs in full glory.

Also, a post of mine in Facebook’s "Stereoscopic 3D" group with the title "About time we get back 3D TVs! 4K 3D would be something…" had lots of likes and comments in only a few days. So, YES, there is a demand.
Thanks for your work! How can I use of this script from a command line on Windows 10?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
3D Enabler Samsung TV5