Resume on startup
Video 
Hi folks,

I'm quite new to xbmc. I've searched the forum but haven't found exactly what I'm looking for.

VLC has the option to select last played items by mousover when the icon is in the start menu.
When I open xbmc I have to go to files and select the folders and subfolders where I can find the video file.
This can be relatively time consuming when I just want to resume a movie I've been watching.

Is there an option that allows to resume the last played video file, say on the home screen?

Thanks in advance

M
Aren't there any soulutions or suggestions?
It's something that could be done with smart playlists (wiki) using the inprogress and lastplayed rules.

However, I think there are some other XBMC skins that have this option built-in and easily accessible from the home screen. Off hand I can't remember which ones, but I want to say that Xeebo was one of them.
I think Aeon MQ skin has this as default, where on the movie tab on the home screen, the movie icon on the left is always to resume the last movie watched from where stopped previously. It also sounds like the OP is browsing through file mode, and hasn't scaped their movies to a libary yet, so resume won't work until they have done that?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Resume on startup0