CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the Alien slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script.
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...
The Leitmotif(SlideVision)guy
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the Superman slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
Well we've made a lot of changes since our last update. We've release the Star Trek: Golden Era set for Leitmotif, found here. We're also in the process of updating all of the Leitmotif sets to display their stills in a new order and allow the stills to fall in between relevant questions, which should enhance the experience while using them quite a bit. So far, Alien, Star Trek: Golden Era, Superman, Underworld are updated. We're designing templates for the second Star Trek set, Star Trek: Modern Era (to include every film with the Next Generation cast, and the latest J.J. Abrams reboot films), and working towards the release of the Movie Quotes (which sky-rocketed to the top of the list, thanks to all of your votes) sets for Classic and Vibrant.

With all of this came one major change to the model of the website. We've moved to a subscription based model.

Why change to a subscription based model?
We've always wanted a way to reward those people who contributed to the project, and now we have one. Having a subscription allows us to give contributors early access to newly released content, and unlimited access to all paid content on the website. We wanted to move away from the "cart" system, with the exception of our Authored DVDs, to give people a much better deal in the long run, and more options. We've done our best to make the subscription system a much better value than purchasing things individually.

What happens if I contributed to the CinemaVision project, or purchased downloadable content?
Don't worry, you won't lose your investment. If you previously purchased downloadable content, or contributed to the CinemaVision project through a donation, we will apply that dollar amount to a subscription. All you'll need to pay is the difference in cost. All you have to do is send us those PayPal receipts. For example:

You've previously contributed $10.00 to the project, and you also purchased a few Leitmotif sets for a total of $5.00. Send us over those receipts, and you have $15.00 credit to apply to a 1 year subscription. That means your first year subscription is 100% free, and you get immediate access to all of the content on the site.

What does this mean for new content?
All of the new content that is released will be available to subscribers only at first. Eventually, that new content will become free as we release other new content. If you'd like immediate access to new content, you must have a subscription. All of the subscription information is outlined here.

Last but certainly not least, we've gone to great lengths to increase the value of Authored DVDs. Instead of the sleeves approach, we give you quite a bit more for your money. When you purchase one of the Authored DVDs, it now comes in a MediaSAFE DVD case (that holds the complete set up to the date of purchase) complete with a printed DVD insert specific to each set! Here are some pictures of the finished product.

watch gallery
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the Matrix Trilogy slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the Underworld Quadilogy slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the Matrix Trilogy slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the James Bond: Golden Era slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

Additionally I have done another round of text clarity updates to these slides

watch gallery
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the James Bond: Golden Era slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
I did a change to the organization and naming conventions for the James Bond: Modern Era slide set. Now the slides are organized to display in the order the questioned event happened in the movie. Also I renamed the Fact & Quote slides so they will appear after the corresponding question. This modification will be most apparent when using these slides with the Cinema Experience XBMC script. Here are a few example slides...

watch gallery
CinemaVision
We've released a new set of MPAA Ratings videos. These MPAA ratings videos mimic the style that was used by the MPAA before 1975, featuring a white band on a blue background, with an easily identifiable rating embedded into the band.

As always, if you're interested in a custom version of any of our videos, please let us know. We create our Ratings templates so that they can be easily modified. That way, if any of you want a background changed it will take us about 5 minutes to process a new set of videos, and that keeps it cheap. Let us know what you all think!

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Well I'm back to Star Trek after a refreshing break to clear my head. Scott and I have decided to do the later Star Trek movies in both LeitMotif and NTN. I can't take the credit for the design of the NTN templates but I did offer some ideas that influenced the outcome. Also for the first time NTN is in both Multiple choice and Q&A form. I've also included some Quote slides using the templates from the soon to be released NTN quotes pack.

The set consists of 104 slides including...

24(x2) Multiple Choice Questions
18(x2)Q&A Questions
8(x2) Quote Questions
2 Fact Slides
2 Gadget Slides

watch gallery

And for LeitMotif the set includes 100 slides including

24(x2) Multiple Choice Questions
18(x2)Q&A Questions
8 Quote Slides
6 Fact Slides
2 Gadget Slides

watch gallery
CinemaVision
Looks like we exceeded our bandwidth limit on the website. Not sure when the limit resets. I assume this was caused by the news of the Star Trek project including NTN? Anyway no worries were not going anywhere, I'm just starting the slides for First Contact I should have some examples up by mid next week.

We are considering increasing the bandwidth limit though donations and subscriptions atm are barely covering the fees as it is. Any suggestions on how to make things more appealing or a better value for donations/subscriptions are welcome.
CinemaVision
The bandwidth limit has reset as of this morning. We're more popular than we thought we'd be!

Just finished the LeitMotif version of Star Trek: Final Contact.

The set consists of 115slides including...

21(x2) Multiple Choice Questions
25(x2)Q&A Questions
9 Quote Slides
11 Fact Slides
3 Gadget Slides

watch gallery
CinemaVision
Just finished the NTN version of Star Trek: Final Contact.

The set consists of 120 slides including...

21(x2) Multiple Choice Questions
25(x2)Q&A Questions
9(x2) Quote Questions
7 Fact Slides
3 Gadget Slides

watch gallery
CinemaVision

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!1