CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!
Video 

AFFILIATES
Image Image

COMMUNITY

New Website Coming Soon

You may notice that CinemaVision.org no longer resolves. That's all part of the plan. Soon, we'll be launching a new community website with new content, features and options. Look for updates soon![/size]

CONTENT
watch gallery

watch gallery

watch gallery
Create a Movie Theater Experience at Home
Trivia Slides, Video Bumpers, Ratings Bumpers, Audio Format Bumpers and more...

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Thanks for your work on this. I for one appreciate your effects.
Many thanks for this . Really appreciate all the hard work that you guys have put into this.

Am trying to download some of the content, but noticed the google drive links do not seem to be working.

e.g. Cinema Spots > Ratings> MPAA Classic and BBFC Classic
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

Amazing work guys, i have spent the last week trying to get this up & running. Im using a nightly build and so far have acheived nothing but crashes.
Back to the debug log tonight

Once all up and running i will be making some intro videos for all as a thank you!
(2014-02-05, 17:33)litfoo Wrote: Many thanks for this . Really appreciate all the hard work that you guys have put into this.

Am trying to download some of the content, but noticed the google drive links do not seem to be working.

e.g. Cinema Spots > Ratings> MPAA Classic and BBFC Classic

Is that a fact... I may have borked them. Looking now.

*Edit - The link was indeed borked. It's fixed now for all of the videos. We're uploading the 3D content now.

(2014-02-05, 17:48)DoubleT Wrote: Amazing work guys, i have spent the last week trying to get this up & running. Im using a nightly build and so far have acheived nothing but crashes.
Back to the debug log tonight

Once all up and running i will be making some intro videos for all as a thank you!

If you need any help with it, let us know. At the very least, we may be able to point you in the right direction.

CinemaVision | CinemaVision Launcher | CinemaVision Service | CinemaVision Content
Nice work Thanks for the stuff

but same on my side here, i could not download anything error 400
(2014-02-05, 18:31)Eisi2005 Wrote: Nice work Thanks for the stuff

but same on my side here, i could not download anything error 400

Give it another shot. The links have been fixed and tested.

working for me now Smile
Intel NUC DC3217IYE, 8GB Corsair RAM, Crucial 120GB mSATA, Windows 8.1 - XBMC Jarvis 16.1 - Aeon MQ 7, JVC HD-550 Projector, Beamax M Series 10015 Screen, Synology DS1812+, Qnap TS-410, Logitech Harmony Ultimate, Flirc+ USB dongle

(2014-02-05, 19:02)litfoo Wrote: working for me now Smile

Excellent! Let me know if you see any other odd problems.

Well, it's finally finished. Nearly the entire Leitmotif (formerly HT SlideVision) pack has received a face lift. These changes apply to all sets released to date, excluding those in the James Bond collection preceeding the first two Roger Moore films. The improvements include picture brightness and text clarity. These changes came about due to a new method the developer discovered while working on the James Bond collection.

We have decided to lower the required contribution on all of the cost associated downloadable content. In addition, we've also decided to lower the required contribution to $1.00 in honor of Presidents Day! All of the downloadable CinemaVision content that has any associated cost is now $1.00 for a limited time.

I know it's a bit early to start making requests, but are you guys planning on either hosting other cinema experience content (like audio format videos, movie theater intros, etc.) or perhaps linking to sites that do have this content? Would be cool to have one place to go to and get all your cinema experience content without having to sift through tons of forums and clicking links that may or may not work out.
Thank you to everyone for this awesome software!
(2014-02-15, 03:57)SlackMaster Wrote: I know it's a bit early to start making requests, but are you guys planning on either hosting other cinema experience content (like audio format videos, movie theater intros, etc.) or perhaps linking to sites that do have this content? Would be cool to have one place to go to and get all your cinema experience content without having to sift through tons of forums and clicking links that may or may not work out.

It's never too early, and we're always open to feedback and ideas. As a matter of fact, the original vision was a website where people could go to get everything they needed. We currently host several different sets of introduction and ratings videos. You'll find them listed under the Cinema Spots menu item. There are 3 different series of introduction videos there, and more are planned, including a full movie theater intro video. The planned video sets are taking a back seat to new slide content at the moment. Custom content is also available if you have (or want us to design) a theater logo to put in any of the videos.

We also have a whole ton of links that we put together listing out various content and other projects we've found on the web. You'll find those under the Resources menu item on the site. We haven't got plans to host audio format videos - mostly because the good folks over at Demo-World.eu are doing such an incredible job hosting that content (and much more). If you have found a resource that isn't listed on the website, let us know and we'll add it.

On a more personal note: SlackMaster - Thanks so much for your generous contribution. We couldn't keep this going for very long without the support and ideas of the community. It definitely feels good to have people standing behind us.

Well, we underestimated the interest in the project. Right now, if you visit the website, you'll see a Bandwidth Limit Exceeded message. We thought 10x the bandwidth of the original sites would be enough. We were clearly wrong. It should be fixed within the hour, hopefully. Sorry about that!

(2014-02-19, 17:25)RagnaroktA Wrote: Well, we underestimated the interest in the project. Right now, if you visit the website, you'll see a Bandwidth Limit Exceeded message. We thought 10x the bandwidth of the original sites would be enough. We were clearly wrong. It should be fixed within the hour, hopefully. Sorry about that!

Not sure if this will help, but I use hostgator.com for my web host. I've had good experiences with them.
Thank you to everyone for this awesome software!
We're back! This was less a problem brought on by our host, and more a problem of not having any idea of the popularity this project would have. We just doubled our bandwidth, so in theory this shouldn't happen again unless our numbers double too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CinemaVision: Trivia Slides, Introduction Videos and more!1