Win Aeon Nox 5 Preview Or Gotham Problem
I've setup xbmc Gotham with the Aeon Nox 5 Preview on my Gaming laptop as a test machine, Nox is looking really promising but i have a problem and not sure if its Nox 5 or Gotham causing it.

I've set up my music library the same as my HTPC using shift view in artists as i always view my albums via artists. My problem is that my various artists tab in shift view keeps disappearing after my laptop is restarted or powered down. I have my various artists albums tagged as follows, Album Artist = Various Artist and Artist = the artists name. This does not happen in Aeon Nox 4.1.9 and 12.3 Frodo, anyone got any idea's?.
Seems to me like a problem with Gotham. Try the same with the default skin. If its the same behavior its likely a bug and best to make a trac ticket.
(2014-02-05, 15:14)BigNoid Wrote: Seems to me like a problem with Gotham. Try the same with the default skin. If its the same behavior its likely a bug and best to make a trac ticket.

Thanks BigNoid, tried default skin and various artist tab still goes awol, i've set a bug ticket now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 5 Preview Or Gotham Problem0