• 2(current)
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad
I have tried everything just will not connect I have no problems with other remote apps
When I go to an alphabetical listing the listing starts from Z and goes down to A. Something wrong? Intentional? Way to change??

B.
Anyone ?
@FreshLimeSoda: When is the next update scheduled?
All,
We are almost in code lockdown phase and so the release should be out very soon...

A lot of exciting features

- XBMCee now connects to your XBMC using web sockets allowing faster command execution. Play something on your XBMC and the remote will automagically refresh it...
- Gesture pad navigation
- Fix on now playing screen where it crashes on some ubuntu xbmc versions
- Remembers last sorted options
- Genres and Artists are now alphabetically sorted with alphabetical indexes for quicker sorting.
- A more refined menu and some really cool animations/transitions.
- Movies subtitles and audio switch buttons now always visible when playing movies
- Facebook integration into social graph allows you to share, like, review movies with your friends.

and lot of other features

Take a look!

image hosting free

imageupload

Can you please provide more details around your XBMC setup?

(2014-03-24, 21:33)meridius Wrote: I have tried everything just will not connect I have no problems with other remote apps

Fix coming soon!

(2014-03-24, 21:59)Brian B Wrote: When I go to an alphabetical listing the listing starts from Z and goes down to A. Something wrong? Intentional? Way to change??

B.
Will it be possibly to hide watched ?
Yeah it is possible... We will add this in the release after this. As you might have seen from the previous post, we are having a lot of changes for this release and testing is underway
Hi there

Here is my settings.

Upnp
all off

Webserver
Allow control of xbmc via http: on
Port 8080
User name : used
Password: used
Web interface: delafult

Remote control
All on

Zeroconf: off

I have both my front ends using a static IP address which I enter into your program. Use the port 8080 and put my user and password into the app and it still does not work.

Like I said I use

Xbmc commander
Xbmc remote
Mobile mouse
Constellation

And have no problems at all, the only difference is thay that also have MAC address inputs in there options which I think you should add 2 MAC address to your settings to as this would be a good idea so you can wake up a front end and a server at the same time as xbmc commander does

But like I said I can not seem to even get your app to work.

Thanks
Any ideas ?
(2014-04-01, 08:16)meridius Wrote: Any ideas ?

Still looking... We are trying to replicate the problem.
What type of XBMC setup do you have? Mac, Linux?

On a side note... V1.1 was submitted to Apple for approval
Fingers crossed and hopefully will be approved/released soon
Windows 7 pro and xbmc 12.2 on all systems.

Thanks.
I haven't tried yet as I do not have any iDevice nearby.

From the print screen, it looks really great, but I haven't seen anything about PVR anywhere. Since the official app does not support PVR, this could be a neat addition to yours. You check Yatse out, on android which support PVR flawlessly.

Keep on the good work!
PVR is next on our list...

On a side note. V1.1 was submitted to Apple for approval last week.. Hopefully will be out soon

Release Features
- Housekeeping and Bug fixing.
- XBMCee now connects to your XBMC using web sockets allowing faster command execution. Play something on your XBMC and the remote will automagically refresh it...
- Sleeker Now Playing screen with support for more commands and Gesture based navigation.
- Send Keyboard commands to XBMC
- Library now Remembers last sorted options
- Genres and Artists are now alphabetically sorted with alphabetical indexes for quicker sorting.
- A more refined menu and much modern animations/transitions.
- Movies subtitles and switch audio language now always visible when playing movies

FACEBOOK INTEGRATION
- Get social and share, like, review movies with your friends.

free upload
Hi,

I just updated to your newest version - and i see a lot of mprovements. Really a great app. Smile

One thing i wonder dough, is that when i click the youtube trailer, the playback starts on my phone, and then i can airplay it to XBMC. With all the other apps around, you get to choose if you wanna playback on xbmc or your remote. (The perfect solution would be that there was a default playback in settings, so the playback was always on XBMC) Are you planning to implement this?

Further more i have 2 XBMC client in my appartment. With other apps i can create 2 "logins". So i can select either Living room, or Bedroom. With your app i have to change the IP-adress, to connect to another than currently connected to. Are you planning to implement this feature?

Another app have a feature, so when i launch a movie, it automatically switches to the navigation pad. Actually this works pretty good. Would this be possible to implement?

I also tried to find out how to launch XBMC subtitle, from your app - but i couldnt find any buttons for this?
Hi There,
just checked the new version and still the same problem that the movie section willnot be populated ( regardless of refresh or not), other apps just doing fine (f.e. xbmc touch)

beside that it woud really be great to get in the play screen ways to select/switch subtitles/languages.
Best Regards
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCee - Ultimate XBMC Controller for iPhone and iPad1