• 58(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
Can't you add them to the ignore list?
They are excluded from library updates, but thats nothing to do with nextaired is it ?

I dont mind using 6.0.15 as i also have a tv app on my phone to keep me up to date.
(2020-04-08, 23:48)Danp Wrote: They are excluded from library updates, but thats nothing to do with nextaired is it ?

No, there's an exclude option in the settings.
where can i find this exclude option please
(2020-04-09, 12:08)Danp Wrote: where can i find this exclude option please

I looked at the bug issue and tracked it down to the dateutil bug I noted before.
https://github.com/dateutil/dateutil/issues/197

This is fallout from me switching from the ancient dateutil that was included with the addon (before the bug was introduced) to using the xbmc script.module.dateutil version.
Rather than downgrading back to the ancient version with outdated timezone there are a couple of ways to fix. The most elegant one is just to leave things as is and then for windows users switch to calling tzwinlocal instead of gettz which handles it.
I saw notes that the dateutil maintainers were supposed to already do this on their side to keep interoperability but looks like it still has not been done.

I should have some time tonight to test and correct locally and make a new version.
(2020-04-09, 18:11)Hitcher Wrote:
(2020-04-09, 12:08)Danp Wrote: where can i find this exclude option please

Ah ok thanks Wink
(2020-03-20, 23:17)Danp Wrote: ok skippr thanks.

yes thezoggy they are pre 1970 except for bbc docs, they are shows from the past 10years or so (frozen planet,seven worlds one planet)
i will stick with 6.0.15 for now i dont mind delting the nextaird.db each wek Wink

Maybe the problem with bbc docs and nextaired is they are set out in seasons on tvdb

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/bbc-documentaries

I dont have them set out like that and i havent checked whether frozen planet or the others are in there cause there are hundreds lol
I could be wrong though

For those that have shows that are pre 1970 and use windows, can you try this version out:
~ removed link ~

I added a couple pre 1970 shows and could replicate the issue you saw.

In situations with negative timezone offsets, it's possible for the interpreter implementation of `time.localtime()` to erroneously fail on Windows.
In that case, it attempts to recover by reading the system time from the registry with `tzwininfo` by using tzwinlocal.

I tested the fixed code on a win7+win10 box and see it working as expected.
just switched to 6.0.18 and working fine at the moment.

nice one thezoggy Wink
Can confirm 6.0.18 working fine on Win 10, thanks thezoggy
(2020-04-10, 07:45)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-03-20, 23:17)Danp Wrote: ok skippr thanks.

yes thezoggy they are pre 1970 except for bbc docs, they are shows from the past 10years or so (frozen planet,seven worlds one planet)
i will stick with 6.0.15 for now i dont mind delting the nextaird.db each wek Wink

Maybe the problem with bbc docs and nextaired is they are set out in seasons on tvdb

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/bbc-documentaries

I dont have them set out like that and i havent checked whether frozen planet or the others are in there cause there are hundreds lol
I could be wrong though

For those that have shows that are pre 1970 and use windows, can you try this version out:
http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.18.zip

I added a couple pre 1970 shows and could replicate the issue you saw.

In situations with negative timezone offsets, it's possible for the interpreter implementation of `time.localtime()` to erroneously fail on Windows.
In that case, it attempts to recover by reading the system time from the registry with `tzwininfo` by using tzwinlocal.

I tested the fixed code on a win7+win10 box and see it working as expected.   

@thezoggy YOU ARE A LIFE SAVER. It's one of the few add-ons I use. I made a workaround with several of the fixes in this topic and I was using it in hopes someone could come up with a version that works. Please publish this version in the repo so everybody can benefit from it!

Just installed on my RPi4 running the latest version of LibreELEC and it seems to work perfectly. Getting ready to update the living room tv that runs Android.

DiabboVerdde
Agree this is a good version, will test out on my nvidia shield too
glad to hear, i've been running it now for a few weeks on my nvidia shields and on windows box. ill toss the updated code to github here shortly
(2020-04-21, 19:44)thezoggy Wrote: glad to hear, i've been running it now for a few weeks on my nvidia shields and on windows box. ill toss the updated code to github here shortly
@thezoggy, I updated just now to 6.0.18, and attempted to reset all data and update the info for my tv shows.  The process does not complete.  I see this in the log:

xml:

2020-04-21 16:49:33.465 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc w/RESET (6.0.18)
2020-04-21 16:49:33.470 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting without prior data (DB RESET requested)
2020-04-21 16:49:33.470 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting data update
2020-04-21 16:49:35.261 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #353039 - 3%
2020-04-21 16:49:36.275 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #301824 - 11.22.63
2020-04-21 16:49:36.593 T:5232   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1567, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 185, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1284, in show_gui
                                                self.update_data(update_after)
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 601, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 956, in check_show_info
                                                log("#### failed to parse timestamp with '%s'." % mtzinfo.__name__, level=1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas? Could it be the "." in the name of the show 11.22.63? It always stops there.  Something I need to configure differently? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-04-21, 22:51)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-04-21, 19:44)thezoggy Wrote: glad to hear, i've been running it now for a few weeks on my nvidia shields and on windows box. ill toss the updated code to github here shortly
@thezoggy, I updated just now to 6.0.18, and attempted to reset all data and update the info for my tv shows.  The process does not complete.  I see this in the log:

xml:

2020-04-21 16:49:33.465 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc w/RESET (6.0.18)
2020-04-21 16:49:33.470 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting without prior data (DB RESET requested)
2020-04-21 16:49:33.470 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting data update
2020-04-21 16:49:35.261 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #353039 - 3%
2020-04-21 16:49:36.275 T:5232  NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #301824 - 11.22.63
2020-04-21 16:49:36.593 T:5232   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1567, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 185, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1284, in show_gui
                                                self.update_data(update_after)
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 601, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "C:\Users\bsori\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 956, in check_show_info
                                                log("#### failed to parse timestamp with '%s'." % mtzinfo.__name__, level=1)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__name__'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas? Could it be the "." in the name of the show 11.22.63? It always stops there.  Something I need to configure differently? Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Bart  

i would say post your kodi logs, ts acting like you dont have dateutil installed
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8