• 6(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2014-02-28, 00:13)WayneD Wrote:
(2014-02-27, 22:24)warlion Wrote: hi wayne i just notice that you add a image when any art is empty
[...] it will better for the skinner to add a fallback when any art missing

Yeah, I was in the middle of making the case better where there is no image for a particular list-item, which is a bad thing in the Guide where you don't see anything at all for a show's day entry. I've just finished changing the image into one that mentions the show's title, and your post reminded me that I don't want the code to force so many of the missing images, but just the one that is needed for the current list-item setting (by default it uses the poster). See if you like the current zip version better.

..wayne..

Perfect Wayne that work great,
Thanks a lot
Last few days TV Show - Next Aired script is failing with following error in the logs. I am running latest git clone from repo.

Thanks in advance.

Code:
23:33:10 T:140467341604608   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.UnboundLocalError'>
                                            Error Contents: local variable 'last_updated' referenced before assignment
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/jkumar/.xbmc/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 1090, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "/home/jkumar/.xbmc/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 139, in __init__
                                                self.do_background_updating()
                                              File "/home/jkumar/.xbmc/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 226, in do_background_updating
                                                if self.update_data(update_every):
                                              File "/home/jkumar/.xbmc/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 439, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "/home/jkumar/.xbmc/addons/script.tv.show.next.aired/default.py", line 726, in check_show_info
                                                current_show['last_updated'] = max(show_changed, last_updated)
                                            UnboundLocalError: local variable 'last_updated' referenced before assignment
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
23:33:20 T:140467341604608  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
23:33:20 T:140467341604608  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
(2014-02-28, 20:06)jaykumar_2001 Wrote: Last few days TV Show - Next Aired script is failing with following error in the logs. I am running latest git clone from repo.

Thanks for pointing that out. Fix committed and 6.0.1 zip updated (which is what 6.0.2 will hopefully be when my pull request gets handled).

..wayne..
Thanks a lot, its working fine now.
Version 6.0.2 is now in the addon repo, so I've updated the first post to mention that and to point at a 6.0.2 WIP zip file now.
Wayne when are you planing to push it to the official repro?

Edit

I see thanks for clarify freem@n I didn't see the changes in the official repo
(2014-03-01, 10:12)warlion Wrote: Wayne when are you planing to push it to the official repro?

it's already there.. just look at the last post from WayneD

(2014-03-01, 09:07)WayneD Wrote: Version 6.0.2 is now in the addon repo, so I've updated the first post to mention that and to point at a 6.0.2 WIP zip file now.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I'm getting these errors
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140799

So after three fix attempts in one day and still getting errors I am tempted to push the old version that ronie did to repo until this one is properly tested.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Hi, running Frodo 12.3 Aeon Nox 4.1.9, with latest TVshowNext Aired from repo and I got this :

For sure "How I Met Your Mother" is not returning, it's currently the final season. It is not skin related because I checked the script database and it returned the "Continuing" status for this show. Why ? Is it a TVDB problem ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2014-03-01, 15:19)Lockos Wrote: Hi, running Frodo 12.3 Aeon Nox 4.1.9, with latest TVshowNext Aired from repo and I got this :

For sure "How I Met Your Mother" is not returning, it's currently the final season. It is not skin related because I checked the script database and it returned the "Continuing" status for this show. Why ? Is it a TVDB problem ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !

This version use thetvdb , and they don't had all the status id it only had 3 " empty ", " ended " and " continues "

Until thetvdb update the status is nothing Wayne can do
Thank you for the info ! Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
Why o why is the date format changed without notice to skin developers, or did I miss that somewhere? Now my skin is full with info like "Mon, Mar 17 | Monday @ 17:30" instead of "17-03-2014| Monday @ 17:30"
I also get the same errors as Martijn in backend mode.

EDIT: Furthermore, the date thats being displayed in NextDate isnt localized anymore. It should say Mon, 17 Mar. At least thats how it worked with the old date format. It just took over the international settings from xbmc.
latest version from the repo is fantastic. thank you very much WayneD! only Shameless (US) isn't appearing at all although it's currently on TV once a week.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2014-03-01, 11:47)Martijn Wrote: I'm getting these errors
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=140799

Can you give me a copy of your next.aired.db file somehow? That might shed some light on the issue. After making a copy of it, if you use the reset-and-update option in the addon's settings you should get back to a working db (or just move it out of the way).

I'm imagining that there was probably some weird interaction between the old background updater and a gui-proc. Starting with 6.0.2 it now does a better job of killing off the old background updating script when an update happens.

..wayne..
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7435...t.aired.db
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7435592/country.db

i shouldn't go into settings or manually move it to reset the database. any update should handle it and if fails destroy the database
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8