• 8(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2014-03-03, 11:08)warlion Wrote: wayne whats the URL of transifex?

https://www.transifex.com/organization/t...bmc-addons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-03-03, 11:12)Martijn Wrote:

https://www.transifex.com/organization/t...bmc-addons

Thanks Martijn
Here are the links to the XBMC addons in general and then the Next Aired strings specifically. You need to sign up for an account to reach the latter one of those. (EDIT: Oops, I didn't notice that we split to a new page, so I didn't see that this was already answered.)

Some of the newer setting strings haven't been translated much yet, so anyone that is multilingual, please feel free to jump in and help out!

..wayne..
Lots of new string translations will show up in 6.0.4, which I have submitted for release. It also has some improvements for the country.db error-handling when refreshing the data (e.g. when thetvdb site is having an issue) and even better logic for the finding of missing list-item thumbnails. Not much else going on, so thankfully things seem to be in good shape.

..wayne..
nice thanks Wayne

wayne question
is any way possible to save a log of the Tvshows from the last day , im telling you that cuz sometimes i forget a show and i cant remember witch was aired last day,

i had to use many different apps to accomplice that with android and windows rt apps and i will love to just have it already on xbmc
The script ages all its data at the start of each new day. The only prior-show data is a single previous episode per series, which is not summarized anywhere at present (and though that would usually have enough data for yesterday's shows, it would miss some if there were duplicates of the same series on that day). It would be possible to load up a new container number with a list of shows that a skin could choose to output somewhere. I'll think about that and see what I can do. I too use an android app for show-schedule monitoring as well, but it is indeed handy to have the data easily available via xbmc.

As for other possible features, I have been thinking that it would be nice to have more than 7 days available (at least 8, but maybe as much as 14). It would also be cool if the script made it easy for a skin to display the list starting with today always at the top (or left).

..wayne..
hope it can be done easily

thanks wayne
wayne i notice something weird

for the show "Raising Hope"
http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=164021&lid=7

the show on tvdb is at 9:30 but the script return a 2:30pm show

19:54:41 T:9540 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #164021 - Raising Hope

the only thing i can think is because the runtime of 25min is the only difference between all my shows all my other shows are round to 30
im thinking of changing the runtime on tvdb to test if that is causing the problem but first i like to know your opinion if this can cause this issue

also notice in all the
LatestNumber , NextSeasonNumber , LatestEpisodeNumber ,LatestSeasonNumber will show s4 instead of s04 as you can see in the image
(2014-03-08, 04:01)warlion Wrote: for the show "Raising Hope" http://www.thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=164021&lid=7
the show on tvdb is at 9:30 but the script return a 2:30pm show
You just need to edit it to the right network. It was set to "Fox", which matches "Fox (Italy)". I selected "FOX (USA)" from the list.

Quote:LatestNumber , NextSeasonNumber , LatestEpisodeNumber ,LatestSeasonNumber will show s4 instead of s04 as you can see in the image
I'll tweak that.

..wayne..
(2014-03-08, 06:58)WayneD Wrote: You just need to edit it to the right network. It was set to "Fox", which matches "Fox (Italy)". I selected "FOX (USA)" from the list.
upss my bad, i didn't notice that before
thanks Wayne

(2014-03-08, 06:58)WayneD Wrote: I'll tweak that.

..wayne..
thanks Wayne it look much better
Just tested the new options and had to tell you nice work
The script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml can have some improvement on width and heights
(2014-03-09, 12:32)warlion Wrote: Just tested the new options and had to tell you nice work
Much appreciated!

Quote:The script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml can have some improvement on width and heights

Yeah, it still needs a good bit of work, but I wanted to get what I had released so that others could start to fiddle and help out. This is my first skinning work, but I think it is looking pretty good for a starting point. If you have suggestions and/or a tweaked version, please don't hesitate to let me know. I do note that the font names seem to be Confluence-oriented, but there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done about that (I tried to define some fonts, but xbmc doesn't seem to let a script do that). Instead I tweaked the Font.xml file for my current skin to define some confluence-style names for the *Guide2.xml file to use (which lets me visualize things a bit better).

Here are some things I was thinking of changing in the new skin:
  • I'd like up/down arrows to be displayed when there are more show items that can be scrolled to above/below (similar to the left/right arrows I got from the Confluence skin).
  • I'm thinking of trying to make the posters left-aligned with (at least) some per-show season+episode numbers on the right side.
  • I'm thinking of top-aligning the banners with some per-show text below it.
  • The scrolling list zone could be made a bit taller (it doesn't use enough of the page).
  • The listitem widths could be tuned a bit more.
  • Perhaps put the network info in the top info next to runtime.
  • I want to change the highlighted-item background image to have a highlighted border rather than a solid background.
  • Other images could be improved (I just re-used a bunch that were laying around).
  • Etc.

Once it is in better shape I plan to tweak it into a Monday-week style to replace the current default skin.

Finally, a couple keyboard navigation comments: you can up-arrow from the top of a day list to the bottom (and the reverse), and you can left-arrow from the settings button to the right-most day (allowing someone to wrap both from right to left and from left to right).

..wayne..
loving it i finally see the last day shows Thumbs up

but i see something that actually can be improve

if container 200 is true then show the yesterday date ($INFO[ListItem.Property(LatestDate)])

(2014-03-10, 21:02)warlion Wrote: if container 200 is true then show the yesterday date ($INFO[ListItem.Property(LatestDate)])

LatestDate (and all Latest* values) are for the show immediately prior to the one whose data is being referenced in the list-item. The Next* values are the ones for the shows themselves. So, for that yesterday item: it is S25E12 (aired 9 Mar), and the show prior to it is S25E11 (aired 26 Jan).

Seeing what you've done in the sidebar, I'm thinking that it might be nice to separate the weekday abbreviation from the friendly date. How about this: I will add a *.Daynum value that is the number 0 to 6 (allowing someone to $LOCALIZE[...] it) and *.Date would be just the short date (ala "9 Mar" or "Mar 9"). That makes it easy to join the 2 together for those that want what is currently the Date value, or use the short date with the longer Weekday names, as desired. Hmm, come to think of it, I don't know how to add a number in a skin (e.g. to add 41 for a $LOCALIZE[] to get the short weekday names). I guess I'll just make it supply the localized abbreviated name itself. I think I'll put that into *.Wday and put the current *.Wday into *.Weekday.

..wayne..
(2014-03-10, 23:07)WayneD Wrote: LatestDate (and all Latest* values) are for the show immediately prior to the one whose data is being referenced in the list-item. The Next* values are the ones for the shows themselves. So, for that yesterday item: it is S25E12 (aired 9 Mar), and the show prior to it is S25E11 (aired 26 Jan).
it can be done with a visible over the skin so no big a deal,

(2014-03-10, 23:07)WayneD Wrote: Seeing what you've done in the sidebar, I'm thinking that it might be nice to separate the weekday abbreviation from the friendly date. How about this: I will add a *.Daynum value that is the number 0 to 6 (allowing someone to $LOCALIZE[...] it) and *.Date would be just the short date (ala "9 Mar" or "Mar 9"). That makes it easy to join the 2 together for those that want what is currently the Date value, or use the short date with the longer Weekday names, as desired. Hmm, come to think of it, I don't know how to add a number in a skin (e.g. to add 41 for a $LOCALIZE[] to get the short weekday names). I guess I'll just make it supply the localized abbreviated name itself. I think I'll put that into *.Wday and put the current *.Wday into *.Weekday.

..wayne..
i remember see that in gotham add it the option to add number dont remember where,

i just remember
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1592939

-------------------------------------------
just test it your last git update i having this error
PHP Code:
17:13:13 T:8104  NOTICEscript.tv.show.next.aired### getting series & episode info for #76828 - Robotech
17:13:13 T:8104   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>

Error Contentsmonth must be in 1..12
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last): 
after removing from DB robotech tv show the error disappear but if i add it back the error return
also i notice that the airtime change but i dont see any change on the country since yestarday
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8