• 12(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
1- OK I got it, thanks again Wayne.

2- Oh I see, I did not realize it was like that for the other TV shows that are in the same situation. I was more captivated by the "1" from the 00:01 I guess. I got your point.

I really want to thank you for your great work. It's really appreciated. You're doing a very good job Wayne and you always give answers...
(2014-03-19, 06:22)warlion Wrote: With $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.Label)] 2,3,4 etc etc
It works great populate just fine, the question is, how is the order of the items populate? , I get the widget populate alphabetic by title show but not sure if I can change it to order by airtime instead of the title
I just had it sorting by name for a while just because that was easy (with some internal data changes), but had been meaning to get to back to sorting by airtime like it used to. I've just committed that change.

..wayne..
Nice thanks waye o really appreciate your nard work
FYI, I've refined the update path for a single-show update so that all the code does now is update that show.
(2014-03-20, 21:30)WayneD Wrote: FYI, I've refined the update path for a single-show update so that all the code does now is update that show.

nice that work perfect
Hey Wayne, Still no luck. I am still getting the same three tv shows, but none of my other ones. Below is the log where i forced a new refresh. The weird thing is i have alot more tv shows than shown here. The only shows that are actually showing are The Americans, Revolution, and Scandal. I am thinking that it has something to do with the other ones not being selected. All the ones it scrapped below i dont believe have any shows upcoming. So i guess the point is, why is it not scraping "Suits (2011)". Running latest off GIT

2:56:21 T:8172 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc (6.0.5)
22:56:23 T:3808 NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
22:56:30 T:5368 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
22:56:30 T:5368 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
22:56:30 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### TV Show - Next Aired starting GUI proc w/RESET (6.0.5)
22:56:32 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting without prior data (DB RESET requested)
22:56:32 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### starting data update
22:56:32 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### grabbing a new country mapping list
22:56:41 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #84928 - House (2004)
22:56:41 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #262980 - House of Cards (2013)
22:56:43 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #255413 - Last Resort (2012)
22:56:44 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #70682 - Oz
22:56:46 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #258823 - Revolution (2012)
22:56:46 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #248841 - Scandal (2012)
22:56:49 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #261690 - The Americans (2013)
22:56:50 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #210171 - The Killing (2011)
22:56:52 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #256227 - The Newsroom (2012)
22:56:53 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #85242 - The Prisoner (2009)
22:56:54 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #248935 - Touch (2012)
22:56:56 T:5368 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### data update finished
(2014-03-21, 05:06)win88ice2004 Wrote: I am still getting the same three tv shows, but none of my other ones.
Please grab the latest git (or zip) version (which has a few logging tweaks) and then edit the default.py file to change the MAX_INFO_LOG_LEVEL value to 6, that will get it to log some basic info of what is coming from xbmc (in your tvshow list) and what the searching is doing. Doing a forced-update should then should tell us what is going on with the shows not being found.

..wayne..
Okay so here is the log...I did everything you said above and for some reason it worked! I wanted to post the log tho in case it shows you something that you need as to why it worked this time and none of the other. My assumption is it was working as it should from the beginning and there was something crazy going on in my system. Either way thanks so much for the help and the great addon support! So you know, i did a fresh boot and right to running the addon.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QL9PeHGM
(2014-03-22, 02:29)win88ice2004 Wrote: I did everything you said above and for some reason it worked!
I'm glad you've got things going now. I'm curious as to why it was having difficulty before, but the log does show that the new search features that I put in (e.g. allowing superfluous (YEAR) suffixes) and working well with your data now. For the future, I'd suggest that you pretty much avoid the reset-and-update button since regular updating plus (as needed) single-show updating should be all you need (unless something goes really wacky).

Also, don't forget to edit that MAX_INFO_LOG_LEVEL value back to 1 to keep your xbmc.log from bloating.

..wayne..
FYI, 6.0.5 has been released into the addons repository today. Thanks to everyone who helped get the bugs worked out -- I think things are in pretty good shape now.

..wayne..
Hi Wayne, thanks for the official update. However, I get a script error when I start xbmc (Frodo 12.3). Here is a part of the log with Frodo:

PHP Code:
13:18:49 T:9604   DEBUGPOParserloaded 109 weather tokens
:18:49 T:8484   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>

Error Contentsastimezone() cannot be applied to a naive datetime
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 1348in <module>

NextAired()

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 171in __init__
                                                self
.do_background_updating()

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 262in do_background_updating

if self.update_data(update_every):

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 565in update_data
                                                tid 
self.check_show_info(tvdbtidcurrent_showprior_data)

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 842in check_show_info
                                                dt 
datetime.combine(self.dateairtime).replace(tzinfo=tzinfo).astimezone(tz.tzlocal())

ValueErrorastimezone() cannot be applied to a naive datetime

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

I did not get the script error with Gotham probably because I already had your latest git before you released the official update, so it did not perform any update. I don't know if I would have had the same error if the update would have been done the same way.
(2014-03-22, 19:28)LEDFan Wrote: ValueError: astimezone() cannot be applied to a naive datetime
That's weird. Looks like gettz() returned None instead of a timeone. I just updated the git and zip versions with some extra error checking around that value, which will try extra hard to set it and then fall back to UTC if that fails. Let me know if your update now succeeds, and if so, let me know if there are any "... didn't get tzinfo for ..." messages that show up in your log file.

..wayne..
It did not fix it. Using the latest zip I now get this:

PHP Code:
14:31:26 T:13196   ERROREXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - 
NOTEIGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!

Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>

Error Contents: list index out of range
                                            Traceback 
(most recent call last):

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 1359in <module>

NextAired()

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 163in __init__
                                                self
.run_backend()

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 1147in run_backend
                                                self
.set_labels('windowproperty'item)

File "C:\Users\Proprietaire\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py"line 1199in set_labels
                                                next_ep 
item['episodes'][ep_ndx] if ep_ndx >= else None
                                            IndexError
: list index out of range

-->End of Python script error report<-- 

No more tzinfo error anywhere in the log though.
(2014-03-22, 20:34)LEDFan Wrote: It did not fix it. Using the latest zip I now get this:
PHP Code:
next_ep item['episodes'][ep_ndx] if ep_ndx >= else None
IndexError
: list index out of range 
Apparently it did fix it, since now we're on to another issue. Big Grin

That new issue should be completely impossible, though. EDIT: nope, I had an off-by-one issue in the DB upgrade code. I'm committing a fix now.

Quote:No more tzinfo error anywhere in the log though.
Nice. I assume that includes the new "... didn't get tzinfo for ..." log messages (not just the prior exception)? If so, that's good news (though not sure why the old code failed).

..wayne..
Using the latest zip file It looks all good now Wayne. No more script errors and it works perfectly.

Great job. Smile
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8