• 13(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
I am getting a script failed error in Aeon Nox. Is this due to 6.0.5 of the script? Because it worked fine until only recently.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Are you using the latest zip or git file from post #1? Wayne made a fix earlier today (as you can see in the posts just before yours) and it has fixed it for me.
(2014-03-22, 22:31)patseguin Wrote: I am getting a script failed error in Aeon Nox. Is this due to 6.0.5 of the script? Because it worked fine until only recently.

My car is broken can you fix it?

You get my point?

Debug log
Rolled back to 6.04. No script error.
(2014-03-23, 17:27)thewarm Wrote: Rolled back to 6.04. No script error.
Can you please try 6.0.6? I released that early yesterday, but it's not in the approved repositories yet.

..wayne..
[/quote]
Can you please try 6.0.6? I released that early yesterday, but it's not in the approved repositories yet.

..wayne..
[/quote]

This solved my problem with 'exceptions.IndexError', thanks!
(2014-03-22, 22:37)LEDFan Wrote: Are you using the latest zip or git file from post #1? Wayne made a fix earlier today (as you can see in the posts just before yours) and it has fixed it for me.

Nope but that fixed it!
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-03-23, 17:27)thewarm Wrote: Rolled back to 6.04. No script error.

me too..
6.05 say "script error"..

i'm using frodo 12.3
WayneD,

I am running the following

Windows 7, Gotham beta 2, Aeon Nox 4.1.9.6 (latest Git) and TV Show Next Aired 6.0.6 (latest from the git) I now get a message saying TV Next Aired script failed.
everything was ok until 1 of 2 things happened - I updated to the latest Git of Aeon Nox and/or TV Next Aired updated itself.

Here is my log file - http://pastebin.com/BnCkVzLn

I also tried to reset and update (from the script settings) but it fails half way through.
Just a mute point - I also had this problem, like a few others running Aeon Nox (with the repo update of TV Next Aired) that's why I downloaded the latest from the Git.

Edit: Have rolled back to version 6.0.4 for now and everything is OK.
Getting script error with the latest TV Show Next Aired from git and gotham beta2.
It seems to get stuck on Dad's Army

Code:
NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### getting series & episode info for #76342 - Dad's Army
10:18:49 T:2780   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: (22, 'Invalid argument')
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1367, in <module>
                                                NextAired()
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 166, in __init__
                                                self.show_gui()
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 1116, in show_gui
                                                self.update_data(update_after)
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 566, in update_data
                                                tid = self.check_show_info(tvdb, tid, current_show, prior_data)
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\default.py", line 899, in check_show_info
                                                dt = dt.astimezone(tz.tzlocal())
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\dateutil\tz.py", line 101, in dst
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "E:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\dateutil\tz.py", line 141, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Hello Wayne,

I think there is bug in way how you construct date format (line 53). Currently it looks like

Code:
DATE_FORMAT = xbmc.getRegion('dateshort').lower()

Why is there lower()?
For my region xbmc.getRegion('dateshort') returns %d-%m-%Y but lower function changes it to %d-%m-%y which is quite different (4 digits year vs. 2 digits year).
(2014-03-24, 00:56)bolter Wrote: I also tried to reset and update (from the script settings) but it fails half way through.
The show it fails on is Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, which has shows right near the 1967 unix ordinal cutoff. My prior fix to the dateutil code (for systems that don't like negative time.localtime() values) apparently doesn't handle a date that is right right near the start of the year, but bumped back into the prior year by an offset. I've tweaked the code a bit more to make sure that it can't possibly go negative.

Note that the only reason this doesn't affect 6.0.4 is that it does the weeding of the older episodes a little differently than the new code.

(2014-03-24, 01:58)Steveb Wrote: It seems to get stuck on Dad's Army
Code:
This is the same issue.

Both are fixed in the latest git and zip files. Thanks for the reports.

..wayne..
(2014-03-24, 02:29)WayneD Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 00:56)bolter Wrote: I also tried to reset and update (from the script settings) but it fails half way through.
The show it fails on is Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, which has shows right near the 1967 unix ordinal cutoff. My prior fix to the dateutil code (for systems that don't like negative time.localtime() values) apparently doesn't handle a date that is right right near the start of the year, but bumped back into the prior year by an offset. I've tweaked the code a bit more to make sure that it can't possibly go negative.

Note that the only reason this doesn't affect 6.0.4 is that it does the weeding of the older episodes a little differently than the new code.

Code:
This is the same issue.

..wayne..

Cheers mate, that did the trick!
(2014-03-24, 02:08)bambi73 Wrote:
Code:
DATE_FORMAT = xbmc.getRegion('dateshort').lower()
Why is there lower()?
Yeah, the code was doing that before I got to it. I figure that the prior author(s) liked the brevity in the 2-digit years and decided to force it. I personally use the Next-Aired setting that turns on the nicer dates, which either omits the current year entirely, or uses a 4-digit year for other years.

I'm hesitant to change the default format to be different than what it is without some discussion somewhere about it first. I personally would be fine changing it to a 4-digit year, but then I don't ever see it.

..wayne..
(2014-03-24, 02:49)Steveb Wrote:
(2014-03-24, 02:29)WayneD Wrote:

Code:
This is the same issue.

..wayne..

Cheers mate, that did the trick!

All fixed my end.

Thanks WayneD
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8