• 32(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2018-04-19, 16:28)melons2 Wrote:
(2018-04-19, 00:56)Hitcher Wrote: Working just fine on Leia for me.
 I can't get this to run in Leia using Estuary skin. Does it need companion addons?
Which version are you using and what skin? 

Works absolutely fine for me as well in latest nightly.

Using 6.0.15 and Rapier skin.
Hello

I use the tv show next aired widget to show future episodes of tvshows in my lybrary. My issue is that the art in the widget is showing ONLY if my show (or at least last episode) in the library is marked as unplayed.

I tried 6.0.15 and 7.01 , same result.

No errors in log

Someone may help ?
What skin might help?
aeon madnox
I guess Next Aired is modded for the skin in which case you'll need to ask the skinner.
Whenever I click to delete all data and refresh the cache, it just stays there forever, my KODI (Nvidia Shield), doesn't block but it just stays there. Happening to anyone? I'm on the latest version by Marcelveldt
Hello everyone, while I have a technical background and am a professional in the iT industry, I've only started playing with Kodi about a month ago, so I'm very much a newbie here, and this is my first post on these forums.  Conceptually I love TV Show Next Aired, but I'm experiencing some technical challenges that I haven't been able to sort out yet with it, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to resolve this.  I'm running a custom build Kodi 17.6 on OSMC on a RPI 3B+, with a hard line to a router giving me 100Mbps+ of bandwidth, a Kingston 16GB SD on board, and high speed connectivity to a QNAP NAS on the same VLAN segment where my MySQL library is hosted.  Generally, everything runs pretty well but I could wish for more available RAM!  In essence, I have configured two different skins(Amber and Metropolis) to launch TV Show Next Aired when I select TV Guide on the main menu.  In either case, after waiting several seconds, it pops up a blue window with a set of tiles (one per tv show) organized into columns for each weekday.  One one skin it presents pretty much black on black, with the same issues. As I navigate around the tiles I can see the information about the show and episode as text at the top of the window, however all of the tiles appear empty, neither text nor TV Show thumbnails (I apologize if that isn't the technically correct term here) appear.  I am running v7.01 of TV Show Next Aired.  Clearly its getting the correct information presumably from thetvdb, its correctly matching up to shows in my library, but something has failed when rendering the tiles.  In my research I found other successful examples of this addon, so I'm trying to understand where I should investigate to resolve my issue.  I've searched this forum, and read through docs I could find, but clearly have not had success.  Below is a screenshot of my current state, and a couple of examples of the direction I'd like to move towards. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Current State
Configuration Link
Current State "Blue"
Current State "Black"

Working examples
Working Example Link 1
Working Example 2 Link

PS: If this is not the appropriate forum or thread for this, my apologies, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction for and I'll resubmit.

Cheers,
Tom
(2018-08-09, 17:43)tkakanowski Wrote: Hello everyone, while I have a technical background and am a professional in the iT industry, I've only started playing with Kodi about a month ago, so I'm very much a newbie here, and this is my first post on these forums.  Conceptually I love TV Show Next Aired, but I'm experiencing some technical challenges that I haven't been able to sort out yet with it, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction to resolve this.  I'm running a custom build Kodi 17.6 on OSMC on a RPI 3B+, with a hard line to a router giving me 100Mbps+ of bandwidth, a Kingston 16GB SD on board, and high speed connectivity to a QNAP NAS on the same VLAN segment where my MySQL library is hosted.  Generally, everything runs pretty well but I could wish for more available RAM!  In essence, I have configured two different skins(Amber and Metropolis) to launch TV Show Next Aired when I select TV Guide on the main menu.  In either case, after waiting several seconds, it pops up a blue window with a set of tiles (one per tv show) organized into columns for each weekday.  One one skin it presents pretty much black on black, with the same issues. As I navigate around the tiles I can see the information about the show and episode as text at the top of the window, however all of the tiles appear empty, neither text nor TV Show thumbnails (I apologize if that isn't the technically correct term here) appear.  I am running v7.01 of TV Show Next Aired.  Clearly its getting the correct information presumably from thetvdb, its correctly matching up to shows in my library, but something has failed when rendering the tiles.  In my research I found other successful examples of this addon, so I'm trying to understand where I should investigate to resolve my issue.  I've searched this forum, and read through docs I could find, but clearly have not had success.  Below is a screenshot of my current state, and a couple of examples of the direction I'd like to move towards. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Current State
Configuration Link
Current State "Blue"
Current State "Black"

Working examples
Working Example Link 1
Working Example 2 Link

PS: If this is not the appropriate forum or thread for this, my apologies, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction for and I'll resubmit.

Cheers,
Tom

Did you try the default kodi skin? And you also need an artwork scraper like Artwork Beef. That will collect the correct images to show in tv show next aired.

Plus i think you're using an unofficial build. I think something with v6 is the latest official build. Skinners usually make it work with that. Just grab it from the official kodi repo. Maybe it works then.
Thanks, I'll try both the change to v6 (current version 7 is from Blamo Repo) and adding Artwork Beef as well when I'm back home again!
@tkakanowski

FYI, Blamo is a banned repository as far as Team Kodi is concerned. So any mention or usage of those here is not appreciated.
Please familiarise yourself (again) with this forum's forum rules (wiki) with which you agreed as well as our zero tolarance on video piracy.
@Klojum  I have no issue respecting the rules, but it took a little digging to find your list of banned add-ons. In any event, no slight was intended here, and I've removed this add-on as I've not found a use for it in any case.

@bokkoman  thanks for your advice, simply switching to the proper build sorted out my issue, and now I'm just playing with getting the UI the way I want it!
@tkakanowski 
Yes, Tom's right use V6. One of the main reasons I stopped using V7 because it kept missing scheduled TV shows.
I've reported other bugs several times. Still waiting for them to be fixed. Hopefully, it will be sorted soon.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Well i installed the zip, it says add on updated, but still no posters are shown. In the settings it says "artwork downloader needed" but artwork downloader is marked as broken . . .
So it is working, but there is no poster,logo or banner art.

Artwork downloader marked broken : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2733936

Maybe someone that has poster, banner, logo art could tell me if i need to do anything extra to get them? What am i doing wrong?

Kodi Leia 18.0 Alpha3 GIT 20180731-269AC194 JUL
Aeon MQ7 1.0.0.7
TV show Next Aired 6.0.15

Ok sorry, it is probably skin related, Estuary is also no artwork, but in ftv skin it shows posters ... so, i'll just look at the blue instead of the art for now.

Keep up the good work though !
just updated to kodi v18b1, looks like this plugin doesnt work because of it having a dependency on a plugin that died off.
I tried to use artwork beef but no change.
is this broken, ive been using it for years and now my shows don't timeshift for example ink master would normally show on a Wednesday and now shows on Tuesday instead. So when I wake up the show episode 2 is next. Im in the uk so the time difference is 5 hours. it worked great until the other week.
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8