• 33(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
Hi, i have same problem, i'm in UK and US tv shows local air time (22:00) instead of +5hrs for UK (03:00) even UK shows are an hour out for example X-Factor is on at 8pm but shows 9pm on Next Aired widget, i have had this problem for a few months now..I have deleted database and refreshed it, i have even done a fresh install of Kodi with no joy..Im running Kodi 17.6 with the xconfluence skin, next aired 6.0.15 The TVDB V2 Api v1.0.27 and TVDB metadata add-on 3.0.9...

Any help much appreciated..
Ok so i noticed when installing Next Aired addon from Kodi repo and updating tv data it does not create a Country.db file ?..Luckily i had Kodi 17.3 on another machine so i copied the Country.db file to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.tv.show.next.aired ,then just updated again (not reset) and now all air times are
correct.. 

I don't know if the repo, or the addon is corrupt or whether The TVDB V2 Api is supposed to recognise time difference, im no expert, but that is what worked for me..
Can you post you db file please. on libreelc it does create the file but the time is 5 hours out
Link for file  https://ufile.io/4he71  Don't know about libreelc i use pc..
just to note, when the script updates I see a slew of these messages:
sql:
17:55:27.658 T:18446744072502946464 DEBUG: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### tz.gettz() failed: [Errno 22] Invalid argument
17:55:27.659 T:18446744072502946464 NOTICE: script.tv.show.next.aired: ### didn't get tzinfo for UTC
For some reason a show wasn't showing in the TV Next Aired so I done a "Reset all data and update tv information now" and its set everything 1 day behind, I am in the UK and got listings for shows that appeared 1 day after they aired.

So for example shows on Monday would show as on Tuesday, Tuesday shows would display as being on Wednesday but now its showing when they actually air.

Is there a way to set it to +24hrs again?
TV shows that I've completely deleted from my library still seem to appear in the add-on, any ideas?
(2018-10-03, 17:14)roidy Wrote: TV shows that I've completely deleted from my library still seem to appear in the add-on, any ideas?
 Same for me. And in Leia Alpha 4 it is broken - see post: #479
Looking into github seems that this add-on is abandoned as the latest version 6.0.15 been created 3 years ago.
(2018-09-06, 20:17)Sabre Wrote: Link for file  https://ufile.io/4he71  Don't know about libreelc i use pc..
 Link has expired. can you please re-upload the file

Thanks
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
So, was there ever a fix to no logo's/artwork showing in the blue boxes? Using version 6 w/Leia b5, Aeon MQ 1.0.0.9. Artwork is downloaded and in folders, but still blank. Anyone have any suggestions?
(2018-11-07, 21:51)RonnieG3 Wrote: So, was there ever a fix to no logo's/artwork showing in the blue boxes? Using version 6 w/Leia b5, Aeon MQ 1.0.0.9. Artwork is downloaded and in folders, but still blank. Anyone have any suggestions?
 did some digging today, figured out the 'fix' is the visible condition.

in "addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\skins\Default\720p"
  • script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml
  • script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml
replace all "StringCompare" with "String.IsEqual" and everything will work again.

(2018-11-12, 04:10)thezoggy Wrote:
(2018-11-07, 21:51)RonnieG3 Wrote: So, was there ever a fix to no logo's/artwork showing in the blue boxes? Using version 6 w/Leia b5, Aeon MQ 1.0.0.9. Artwork is downloaded and in folders, but still blank. Anyone have any suggestions?
 did some digging today, figured out the 'fix' is the visible condition.

in "addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\skins\Default\720p"
  • script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml
  • script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml
replace "StringCompare" with "String.IsEqual" and everything will work again.

You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! Replace each instance, correct?
yes, replace all
(2018-10-30, 00:05)rafikW Wrote:
(2018-10-03, 17:14)roidy Wrote: TV shows that I've completely deleted from my library still seem to appear in the add-on, any ideas?
 Same for me. And in Leia Alpha 4 it is broken - see post: #479
Looking into github seems that this add-on is abandoned as the latest version 6.0.15 been created 3 years ago. 
Delete next.aired.db from \userdata\addon_data\script.tv.show.next.aired\ and restart.
Thank you very much for your detective work and solution!
This is critical part of my setup and in the other view it just did not work right.

THANK YOU!
  • 33(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8