• 34(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
I've requested a PR to fix the visible conditions as well as the removal of Artwork Downloader as it's no longer maintained here.
(2018-11-12, 16:54)Hitcher Wrote: I've requested a PR to fix the visible conditions as well as the removal of Artwork Downloader as it's no longer maintained here.

I was annoyed at the readability of the top section because of the fact that sometimes the fanart may be white.
I discovered that background fanart setting was always enabled due to the visibility condition being incorrect.
Thankfully this is yet another easy fix.

"!IsEmpty" should be replaced with: "!String.IsEmpty" in both the script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml / script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml files.
now the setting works (which btw background is not enabled):

Now, I like the fanart but wanted to keep it readable. So I added a bg container for the top section (only used when fanart is being viewed)

before:

after:

script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml - insert on line 210
script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml - insert on line 102

xml:

<control type="image">
                    <description>Bg</description>
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1280</width>
                    <height>94</height>
                    <texture background="true">TVGuide-Floor.png</texture>
                    <visible>yes</visible>
                </control>
You, my dear sir, 110% !!!

Thank you!
I read this long thread, but did not find out how to fix it. It was working in my Kodi 16.7 Git:2017114-a9a7a20, but the Add-on stopped working some weeks ago it shows an empty screen. How can it break without any updates being applied? Can I fix it?
I use it on both Windows and TV Android.
(2018-11-19, 10:24)baR2D2 Wrote: I read this long thread, but did not find out how to fix it. It was working in my Kodi 16.7 Git:2017114-a9a7a20, but the Add-on stopped working some weeks ago it shows an empty screen. How can it break without any updates being applied? Can I fix it?
I use it on both Windows and TV Android.
 Post #491 (previous page) and #497 show fixes for the blank boxes and background art. When you say "empty screen" is that what you mean, or do you not even the boxes/entries for your shows?
what skin is that, zoggy?
(2018-12-12, 23:01)Mahava Wrote: what skin is that, zoggy?
 Confluence.
Are there other problems with Artwork Downloader besides the api numbers?  I'm a novice, but I'm wondering if the api numbers are the only problem, then why not allow users to enter their own numbers in the settings?  As for Next Aired, is the only problem with it that artwork downloader isn't being maintained?   Are you guys going to integrate Artwork Beef into it, instead?
if your talking about what the tv show next aired 'skin' reference design it is the now defunct old stock skin confluence
@thezoggy: AMAZING achievement! You made old, not working in Kodi Leia add-one ALIVE again. THANKS MAN.
Does anyone have a sample country.db file? My showtimes are hours off.
(2019-01-25, 04:57)philness Wrote: Does anyone have a sample country.db file? My showtimes are hours off.
 I'm also hoping someone can upload a country.db
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
I have deleted a sub-directory with a TV show I no longer watch, run clean video, run update video, gone into the the "TV Show Next Aired" add-on settings and run reset all data.
The TV show I deleted continues to show up in the "TV Show Next Aired" screen.
How do I fix this?

Thanks
Delete next.aired.db found in \userdata\addon_data\script.tv.show.next.aired\ and restart.
That did not work and so I tried deleting the whole folder, that didn't work either.
I figured that some how another database was incorrectly holding on to data saying that the deleted TV show was still there when in fact it wasn't.
I next went to "change content" for TV shows and changed it to none and answered yes to "do I want it and it's path cleaned up?"
Next I shut down and restarted KODI v.18 final and re-added TV shows and this seems to have fixed the problem!
  • 34(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8