• 37(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
So far, All the fixes in this thread have helped fix the issues I've been having. Accept for one. I'm still not getting the correct time for shows to air. Ex: S.W.A.T. airs at 10:00pm EST for me here in the U.S.A. But, It's displaying the air time as 2200. Technically, that is 10:00pm, if I were using a 24 hour clock, which I'm not.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this, so that it shows my local air times using a 12 hour clock?

p.s. Thanks to all who have contributed to all the fixes in this thread.
Is this add-on currently affected by the TVDB 'outage'? None of my shows display next air date anymore.

It aborts due to fetch failures.
(2019-11-18, 07:20)Cinephile Wrote: Is this add-on currently affected by the TVDB 'outage'? None of my shows display next air date anymore.

Yes, I have the same issue. hopefully, it will be fixed soon.
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
(2019-11-18, 11:39)Blurayx Wrote:
(2019-11-18, 07:20)Cinephile Wrote: Is this add-on currently affected by the TVDB 'outage'? None of my shows display next air date anymore.

Yes, I have the same issue. hopefully, it will be fixed soon. 

Same here Sad It wont update anymore
My Madnox Mods | Nox Version Guide
---------------------------------------------------------------
Movie Logo Requests | Studio Logo Requests
Logo's Made So Far:
I am assuming that the updated metadata.tvdb.com-3.2.0 does not fix the issue of the TV Guide (TV Show Next Aired) not updating? I couldn't find any info regarding this on the following https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2901564 TVDB links.

Sorry if I missed it.

Shedrock
(2019-11-20, 02:03)shedrock Wrote: I am assuming that the updated metadata.tvdb.com-3.2.0 does not fix the issue of the TV Guide (TV Show Next Aired) not updating? I couldn't find any info regarding this on the following https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2901564 TVDB links.

Sorry if I missed it.

Shedrock
I don't see anything either regarding TV Show Next Aired. I'm sure its TVDB data related Smile
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
I just updated from version 6.0.15  to version 7.0.1 and then performed this edit:

in "addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\skins\Default\720p"
EDIT FILES:
"script-NextAired-TVGuide.xml"
"script-NextAired-TVGuide2.xml"

replace all "StringCompare" with "String.IsEqual"

I restarted KODI and it works now without any fetch failures!
(2019-11-20, 17:17)melons2 Wrote: I just updated from version 6.0.15  to version 7.0.1 and then performed this edit:

EDIT FILES:

Unfortunately that would not work for me. I tend to stick with the Kodi repo versions. If I don't then I can't use all the other "non-modified" skins. It messes up the Episodes Airing Today widgets.

Shedrock
(2019-11-20, 17:17)melons2 Wrote: I just updated from version 6.0.15  to version 7.0.1 and then performed this edit:

EDIT FILES:

I do not see any mention of “stringcompare” in either of those xml files.
I found it. I’m blind lol
(2019-11-20, 17:21)shedrock Wrote:

EDIT FILES:

Unfortunately that would not work for me. I tend to stick with the Kodi repo versions. If I don't then I can't use all the other "non-modified" skins. It messes up the Episodes Airing Today widgets.

Shedrock  

@shedrock 
I find 7.0.1 very buggy. The main reason I don't use it. 7.0.1 does not identify most of my TV shows.
(2019-11-20, 22:10)Blurayx Wrote: @shedrock 
I find 7.0.1 very buggy. The main reason I don't use it. 7.0.1 does not identify most of my TV shows. 
That's exactly my issue TBH. I use the Kodi Repo version with Aeon Nox Silvo, Amber and Aeon MQ7 (Latt's Mod), but with the Aeon MQ7  skin I had to modify the IncludesVariables file in order for the TVShow Next Aired to work. If I use v.7+, nothing is accurate in terms of my widget display.

Shedrock
I am confused. If I can't update the TV Guide, then how come I just did a fresh install of Kodi (Leia) on my Windows box and it is showing up to date episodes airing today on my widgets (Aeon Nox Silvo) skin? It only shows one show airing today on my LibreELEC box. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? Big Grin

Regards,

Shedrock
(2019-11-21, 03:13)shedrock Wrote: I am confused. If I can't update the TV Guide, then how come I just did a fresh install of Kodi (Leia) on my Windows box and it is showing up to date episodes airing today on my widgets (Aeon Nox Silvo) skin? It only shows one show airing today on my LibreELEC box. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? Big Grin

Regards,

Shedrock
In latts mod MQ7 are you using widget: "EPISODES AIRED TODAY" or "EPISODES AIRED TODAY (NEXT AIRED)".............?
Is there anything besides choosing the widget to make it work?

Thank you

By the way.........you are right V. 7.0.1 too buggy back to 6 and waiting!
(2019-11-21, 03:13)shedrock Wrote: I am confused. If I can't update the TV Guide, then how come I just did a fresh install of Kodi (Leia) on my Windows box and it is showing up to date episodes airing today on my widgets (Aeon Nox Silvo) skin? It only shows one show airing today on my LibreELEC box. Maybe someone can enlighten me on this? Big Grin

Regards,

Shedrock

I noticed that a few days ago, episodes airing dates showing on my Arctic Zephyr 2 widgets
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8