• 50(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2020-02-08, 04:54)thezoggy Wrote: just did a fresh install on leia 18.5 with windows 7.. no issue with it doing what it needed to do. created a 339 kb "next.aired.db" file and timezones get applied as expected. now i will say i do use sql backend. turn on debug and post your log. is it failing on grabbing data from tvdb, does it go through a proxy/firewall on your side? tried disabling your antivirus? 
I'll turn on debug tomorrow and check it on my LibreELEC setup. My firewall is definitely not an issue on my Windows PC because it has never been in the past, plus there is already an exception for Kodi in it.
Went to one of my shields (running kodi 18.5 latest) removed the old next.aired plugin. Restarted kodi, installed my latest version. It updated latest data and worked as expected.
(2020-02-08, 05:28)thezoggy Wrote: Went to one of my shields (running kodi 18.5 latest) removed the old next.aired plugin. Restarted kodi, installed my latest version. It updated latest data and worked as expected.

After another rescan my widget home screen is only showing one tv show with the wrong air date.

Next Aired: correct air date for my region. 

Widget Home Screen
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
One thing I noticed was you couldn't just click 'Run' after configuring it; instead you had to go back into the settings and update info.
@thezoggy - Here is the link to my log file (Windows install)
https://paste.kodi.tv/alosotovec.kodi

Thanks,

Shedrock
Just gave it another try without Monty Python..................and it scanned until it reached "The Prisoner - 1967 - British, MGM-British Studios, Borehamwood; Portmeirion, Wales.
What would cause this? Two British TV shows?
I checked the KODI log and the errors are identical .....

You're not doing anything wrong. The script is not working correctly. Why would you assume you are doing something wrong?

Shedrock
(2020-02-08, 18:32)melons2 Wrote: What would cause this? Two British TV shows?

Unfortunate side affect of Brexit!  Rofl

But seriously why is it named 'The Prisoner - 1967 - British, MGM-British Studios, Borehamwood; Portmeirion, Wales'?
(2020-02-08, 13:12)shedrock Wrote: @thezoggy - Here is the link to my log file (Windows install)
https://paste.kodi.tv/alosotovec.kodi

Thanks,

Shedrock

set your logging level to debug and please share that version
(2020-02-08, 10:29)Hitcher Wrote: One thing I noticed was you couldn't just click 'Run' after configuring it; instead you had to go back into the settings and update info.
the 'update' just forces an update (bypasses the whole only update if data is older than x, which by default is 8 hours in app or 12 hours as service).
on a new install there is no configuring really needed (unless you just dont like the defaults). and it should run automatically as there would be no data for it to compare to know if the last modified time is less than the thresholds.
(2020-02-08, 18:32)melons2 Wrote: Just gave it another try without Monty Python..................and it scanned until it reached "The Prisoner - 1967 - British, MGM-British Studios, Borehamwood; Portmeirion, Wales.
What would cause this? Two British TV shows?
I checked the KODI log and the errors are identical .....
What am I doing wrong?

enable debug and share logs. I dont even show that show on thetvdb.. are you using custom nfos? are all the shows it puking on ones with ' in the show name?
(2020-02-08, 19:50)Hitcher Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 18:32)melons2 Wrote: What would cause this? Two British TV shows?

Unfortunate side affect of Brexit!  Rofl

But seriously why is it named 'The Prisoner - 1967 - British, MGM-British Studios, Borehamwood; Portmeirion, Wales'? 
It isn't named that, I was just giving name and detials.
It is:

F:\Television Shows\The Prisoner\Season 1\The Prisoner - S01E01.avi     ........Etc.....
(2020-02-08, 20:03)thezoggy Wrote: set your logging level to debug and please share that version 
Here is my debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/okuvucubin.kodi

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2020-02-08, 21:42)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 20:03)thezoggy Wrote: set your logging level to debug and please share that version 
Here is my debug log: https://paste.kodi.tv/okuvucubin.kodi

Thanks,

Shedrock  

It seems to work now but I had to remove 3 older TV shows:

Monty Python's Flying Circus
The Prisoner
The Twilight Zone...............the 1960's original

seems to be not working with older series...............
Can this be fixed?
(2020-02-08, 23:38)melons2 Wrote: seems to be not working with older series...............
Can this be fixed? 
You should not have to remove any TV series. The script still has issues and hopefully it will be resolved by @thezoggy. Big Grin
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8