• 52(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2020-02-07, 19:26)Hitcher Wrote: @thezoggy I forked it to the official repo sometime ago when it became apparent that WayneD was no longer around.

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.tv...next.aired

So if you submit your PR there we can get it updated for everyone.

Thanks.
good to know, I can submit a PR there. (sorry about the delay, had been traveling for work).

submitted (did one for 6.0.16 and one for 6.0.16+6.0.17) didnt know how you guys would want it
@thezoggy , any ideas on what to do about the "invalid argument" error for 6.0.17 running under Windows? Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bart
@thezoggy 

I switched back to v. 6.0.15 and now it scans all shows with no errors with Monty P., The Prisoner or Twilight zone.
I hope this helps you figure this out!

Thanks for your work!
(2020-02-18, 02:26)melons2 Wrote: @thezoggy 

I switched back to v. 6.0.15 and now it scans all shows with no errors with Monty P., The Prisoner or Twilight zone.

Thanks for your work!

Can you try uninstalling and re-installing my 0.6.17 version (I just updated the .zip with updated version).

There was a change in the thetvdb file I overlooked as it looked like it was not needed.
For old tvdb shows its used to 'fix' some bad xml and I suspect that is the actual culprit on why these older shows do not parse correctly without it.
(2020-02-18, 09:24)thezoggy Wrote:

Thanks for your work!

Can you try uninstalling and re-installing my 0.6.17 version (I just updated the .zip with updated version).

There was a change in the thetvdb file I overlooked as it looked like it was not needed.
For old tvdb shows its used to 'fix' some bad xml and I suspect that is the actual culprit on why these older shows do not parse correctly without it. 
@thezoggy, thank you! Smile

With this updated version I do not have any issues of "Invalid Argument" anymore in Windows, and the update of my 700+ tv shows (some very old) completed successfully.  Once again, thank you for keeping this addon updated.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-18, 16:22)bsoriano Wrote:

Thanks for your work!

@thezoggy, thank you! Smile

With this updated version I do not have any issues of "Invalid Argument" anymore in Windows, and the update of my 700+ tv shows (some very old) completed successfully.  Once again, thank you for keeping this addon updated.

Regards,

Bart 
glad to hear, i submitted a new pull request with this updated version last night as well.

Thanks for your work!

@thezoggy 

The skin I am using MQ7 Latts MOD nor KODI's default skin would let me uninstall TV Show Next Aired so I removed the addons and addon_data folders for the script.
I installed your update and it failed at Monty Python just as before. I quit KODI removed your version copied back the folders I had removed (v. 6.0.15) restarted KODI and installed your update on top of v. 6.0.15.

I ran the addon and it did not throw an error while scanning Monty Python but when it got to the next error causing show, The Prisoner, it did and quit.
1 show down ....2 to go! (Monty Python, The Prisoner, The Twilight Show)
I hope this tells you something.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
(2020-02-18, 18:48)melons2 Wrote:

Thanks for your work!

@thezoggy 

The skin I am using MQ7 Latts MOD nor KODI's default skin would let me uninstall TV Show Next Aired so I removed the addons and addon_data folders for the script.
I installed your update and it failed at Monty Python just as before. I quit KODI removed your version copied back the folders I had removed (v. 6.0.15) restarted KODI and installed your update on top of v. 6.0.15.

I ran the addon and it did not throw an error while scanning Monty Python but when it got to the next error causing show, The Prisoner, it did and quit.

Hope this helps.

Thanks 

you have to remove the addon which 'breaks' it (service is still running) so restart kodi then remove it again and it should really be gone. then you can install. or yes just do it manually. you would have to share logs so i can try and guesstimate what is going on with your setup.
(2020-02-19, 00:13)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 18:48)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 09:24)thezoggy Wrote: Can you try uninstalling and re-installing my 0.6.17 version (I just updated the .zip with updated version).

@thezoggy 

Hope this helps.

Thanks  

you have to remove the addon which 'breaks' it (service is still running) so restart kodi then remove it again and it should really be gone. then you can install. or yes just do it manually. you would have to share logs so i can try and guesstimate what is going on with your setup. 
@thezoggy 

I sent you a pm with the error..........I  hope it is what you want.
Let me know

Thanks
(2020-02-19, 03:21)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 00:13)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 18:48)melons2 Wrote: @thezoggy 

Hope this helps.

Thanks  

@thezoggy 

Let me know

Thanks  

can you try this version out: <removed link>
(2020-02-19, 05:53)thezoggy Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 03:21)melons2 Wrote:
(2020-02-19, 00:13)thezoggy Wrote: you have to remove the addon which 'breaks' it (service is still running) so restart kodi then remove it again and it should really be gone. then you can install. or yes just do it manually. you would have to share logs so i can try and guesstimate what is going on with your setup.  
@thezoggy 

Let me know

Thanks   

can you try this version out: http://zoggy.net/script.tv.show.next.air...7-test.zip  
@thezoggy 

Same..........error at "The Prisoner"
I pm ed a new log.
Thanks for trying to figure this out!!
Smile 
(2020-02-16, 06:50)RoadKill69 Wrote: First off A Big Thanks to you all for your hard work and input
I think i have found the problem with some testing of my own on script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17
first off i am running Win 10 pro 64bit with Kodi v18.5 "Leia" i use the TVDB scraper for my TV shows (which i would rather use over Kodi default scraper)

Now this were the problem lies tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17 stop at Doctor Who (1963) so i removed it from my library &  did a clean library scan then re scan it to my library  start a new next aired scan but still stop at Doctor Who so i removed it from my library again & did a clean library scan.

Start a new next aired scan then it stop at Duck Dodgers (2003)  so i remove it from library then i did a clean library scan & changed Duck Dodgers to the default Kodi scraper & then did a Next Aired scan again which work until it got to Hogans Heroes

So my guess is the Next Aired does not like some of the TVDB scraper info so it crashes  it

Hope this helps towards a fix
First of i having it working now for both Kodi on my Android Tv box and Win 10 Pc.
Now some back ground info.

Android Tv box i removed the old next aired & installed tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17 all was good & worked right away side note this kodi only scans my Nas drive so some of the shows causing problems for Kodi on my Win 10 Kodi are not on my Nas.

Now for my my Win 10 Kodi  I change Doctor Who (1963) / Duck Dodgers (2003) to Kodi default scraper & removed Hogans Heroes because the EP file naming is all wrong.

Then i did the same steps as above remove & installed but still no joy so then i removed  script.tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17 and reinstalled the old tv.show.next.aired & then installed tv.show.next.aired-6.0.17 as a updated as in over top of the old 1 and its working fine now country DB error has gone next aired updates every time i restart kodi.

A couple of side notes i haven't tried a full data reset scan but hey if its working don't brake it & i did try the test next aired file but i did remove it
so with my testing there seems to be some sort problem with Win 10 Kodi for next aired maybe a Python problem.

Also a big thanks to shedrock to the heads up on Sonarr i am using it now on my Nas and love it i was using TV Time but hated that i had login every time to use it.

Once again A big thanks to thezoggy for all your hard work and everyone else s testing & input to this problem.

I hope my input helps
(2020-02-08, 05:44)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 05:28)thezoggy Wrote: Went to one of my shields (running kodi 18.5 latest) removed the old next.aired plugin. Restarted kodi, installed my latest version. It updated latest data and worked as expected.

After another rescan my widget home screen is only showing one tv show with the wrong air date.

Next Aired: correct air date for my region. 

Widget Home Screen

make certain your scraper for the source is set to The TVDB, mine was set to the Movie DB, stupid mistake on my part  but corrected this issue for me
(2020-02-23, 14:23)homerjs Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 05:44)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-02-08, 05:28)thezoggy Wrote: Went to one of my shields (running kodi 18.5 latest) removed the old next.aired plugin. Restarted kodi, installed my latest version. It updated latest data and worked as expected.

After another rescan my widget home screen is only showing one tv show with the wrong air date.

Next Aired: correct air date for my region. 

Widget Home Screen

make certain your scraper for the source is set to The TVDB, mine was set to the Movie DB, stupid mistake on my part  but corrected this issue for me 
Hi,

my scraper is set to TVDB. I’ve been having this issue since skinhelper upgraded a few years ago. Or is there something I’m missing in the settings?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
I just uninstalled the Repo installed version and installed the posted .test.zip version posted in this thread, change my scraper after the one issue, and it works great
  • 52(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8