• 56(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
Hmmm... after setting Kodi and the library up from scratch, there are no more clearlogos displayed.

@Hitcher Thanks for the hint! As it turns out, none of my shows now have a artwork type "clearlogo".

I cannot remember what I did to get at least some clearlogos displayed before.
Must have been some happy accident.

Is there a global setting to enable this artwork type, or a tool that relieves me from doing this procedure manually for all my shows?

I use kodi since xbmc days, and never cease to learn something about the inner workings!
Romanes eunt domus
You can add it as an artwork type yourself from the 'Get artwork' dialog or use an addon.
(2020-03-20, 16:19)skippr Wrote: Hmmm... after setting Kodi and the library up from scratch, there are no more clearlogos displayed.

@Hitcher Thanks for the hint! As it turns out, none of my shows now have a artwork type "clearlogo".

I cannot remember what I did to get at least some clearlogos displayed before.
Must have been some happy accident.

Is there a global setting to enable this artwork type, or a tool that relieves me from doing this procedure manually for all my shows?

I use kodi since xbmc days, and never cease to learn something about the inner workings!

if you are using this addon (0.6.17) and have your thumbtype set to Logo for the addon it will try and grab the clearart from fanart.tv.
you can see in your logs (debug level) for logs with "### found missing" or "### still missing" related artwork entries for this addon
Hi, i just installed 6.0.17 test and when updating addon whether it be update or full reset the addon crashes and exits on these shows..

batman 1966
bbc documentaries
monty python's flying circus
star trek 1966

This is the error that appears for all 4 shows

https://paste.kodi.tv/sixomepulo.kodi

If i remove them from the library, the addon then updates all my other shows with no error ?
(2020-03-20, 18:49)Danp Wrote: Hi, i just installed 6.0.17 test and when updating addon whether it be update or full reset the addon crashes and exits on these shows..

batman 1966
bbc documentaries
monty python's flying circus
star trek 1966

This is the error that appears for all 4 shows

https://paste.kodi.tv/sixomepulo.kodi

If i remove them from the library, the addon then updates all my other shows with no error ?
This could be a rather typical tvdb problem, which could be temporary / resolve itself.
Romanes eunt domus
https://bugs.python.org/issue31327
Windows C libraries do not support times before the epoch, and `localtime(n)` for negative `n` raises `OSError` on Windows.
Quote:>>> import.time
>>> time.localtime(0)
time.struct_time(tm_year=1969, tm_mon=12, tm_mday=31, tm_hour=18, tm_min=0, tm_sec=0, tm_wday=2, tm_yday=365, tm_isdst=0)
>>> time.localtime(-1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
I need to spend some time to debug, but I suspect all the shows you are having problems with are stuff pre 1970 so it falls into this trap. and why it works for people that arent on windows.
crude hack may just be to default max age of FirstAired to 1970 for windows peeps
ok skippr thanks.

yes thezoggy they are pre 1970 except for bbc docs, they are shows from the past 10years or so (frozen planet,seven worlds one planet)
i will stick with 6.0.15 for now i dont mind delting the nextaird.db each wek Wink

Maybe the problem with bbc docs and nextaired is they are set out in seasons on tvdb

https://www.thetvdb.com/series/bbc-documentaries

I dont have them set out like that and i havent checked whether frozen planet or the others are in there cause there are hundreds lol
I could be wrong though
Alright, alright, alright! Finally! Thanks to @Hitcher and @thezoggy for pointing me in the right directions.
I again setup kodi from scratch, this time I implemented the artwork category clearlogo properly via advancedsettings.xml. 
(And I chose 6.0.17 instead of 6.0.1.7 test, dunno if this had an effect.)

Et voilà, clearlogos now are displayed in the addon itself and even in the skin widget. Nice!

Just one thing: in the addon's upper right corner, the clearlogo is also displayed. For all shows that have one.
Some shows simply have no clearart available. It used to be that the show title would be displayed via text in
this place, if no clearlogo was available. Something like this would help a lot "identifying" shows without a clearlogo.

Or, as the widget does, display banner if clearlogo unavailable. But when both artwork types are missing, the field
in the widget stays blank. So perfectly ideally there would be an order like clearlogo --> banner --> text,
due to availability, for both widget and addon view.
Romanes eunt domus
i renamed my bbc documentaries folder to beeb docs and now it scans, hope this helps  Smile
The add-on stopped working for me on both Windows and Android. Can't get country.db or something. Tried going to the full reset option and it takes a while to scan and load up no results
(2020-03-24, 09:46)Marklar Wrote: The add-on stopped working for me on both Windows and Android. Can't get country.db or something. Tried going to the full reset option and it takes a while to scan and load up no results
What add-on version are you using? Anything up to 6.0.15 might be broken. In this case, search this thread for version 6.0.16 or 6.0.17.
They work, and a country.db is no longer "needed" and generated.
Romanes eunt domus
Quick question... I have a couple shows that show up in the Next Aired addon but I have deleted them.  They no longer show up anywhere else in Kodi (or in my file system) but I can't get them to disappear from Next Aired.  Any ideas?
(2020-03-25, 06:33)cbinder4 Wrote: Quick question... I have a couple shows that show up in the Next Aired addon but I have deleted them.  They no longer show up anywhere else in Kodi (or in my file system) but I can't get them to disappear from Next Aired.  Any ideas?
Have you tried to reset all data and update the information (e.g. via settings)?
Romanes eunt domus
Did you delete them using Kodi via the context menu or delete the files and then clean the library?

If it's the latter then they're still in your database as Kodi keeps it there in case there are more episodes in the future.
(2020-03-24, 11:28)skippr Wrote:
(2020-03-24, 09:46)Marklar Wrote: The add-on stopped working for me on both Windows and Android. Can't get country.db or something. Tried going to the full reset option and it takes a while to scan and load up no results
What add-on version are you using? Anything up to 6.0.15 might be broken. In this case, search this thread for version 6.0.16 or 6.0.17.
They work, and a country.db is no longer "needed" and generated.
It's 6.0.15, will latest version be pushed out from repo?
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8