• 59(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
Just switched to 6.0.18 as well and all is working fine now A BIG BIG THANKS for all your hard work thezoggy i owe u a beer or two Smile
Got a question..

Where does Tv Show Next aired pulls episodes data from?Is it only TVDB?
I m asking as I have an issue with a show that wasn't being updated on tvdb so it wasnt showing on Tv Show Next aired..
Now I updated it with the next episodes on TVDB and resetted Tv Show Next aired but still not showing..
Where to get 6.0.18 version from?
@mariofenech  It's probably a tvdb issue, i have same problem with Legends Of Tomorrow. Next weeks episode doesnt have an airdate 5x12 so it dont show in Nextaired

https://i.postimg.cc/g0ZksHSP/screenshot000.png

@rafikW  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2939179
(2020-05-07, 21:41)rafikW Wrote: Where to get 6.0.18 version from?
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2939179
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
My Favorite Skin: Arctic Horizon
Fedora 32 has removed all Python 2 support and this Plugin has stopped working competeley, is there a remote chance that it will be updated to python 3 or is there a good alternative?
(2020-05-19, 20:23)mudbrain Wrote: Fedora 32 has removed all Python 2 support and this Plugin has stopped working competeley, is there a remote chance that it will be updated to python 3 or is there a good alternative?

what skin are you currently using?
Setup: LG OLED65B7 | Denon AVR X7200WA | OPPO UDP-203 4K Blu-Ray player | Nvidia Shield TV | KEF T205
(2020-05-19, 20:41)Blurayx Wrote:
(2020-05-19, 20:23)mudbrain Wrote: Fedora 32 has removed all Python 2 support and this Plugin has stopped working competeley, is there a remote chance that it will be updated to python 3 or is there a good alternative?

The default buildin Estuary
(2020-05-20, 08:35)mudbrain Wrote:

I've added a kodi.log https://paste.kodi.tv/ruremumuwo.kodi
(2020-05-20, 08:35)mudbrain Wrote:

If you are willing to use a different skin, I would recommend Arctic Horizon & TMDBHelper, both created by jurialmunkey.
TMDBHelper works similar to TV Show Next Aired. TMDBHelper also has many other features apart from Next Aired(Library)
jurialmunkey is very helpful if you need help https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351756

Home Screen Next Aired(Library)

Next Aired(Library)
Using Next Aired with Leia 18.5 and layout 1 is fine, shows grid pattern with posters for tv shows, however layout 2 has no days  listed to the left, the shows display and I can page down but there is no date.  I tried official repo version and the version posted here and still the same result...thoughts?

Thanks
Can anyone Help me to integrate next aired (continuous, returning, cancelled ecc..) info in Artic Zephir 2?
Thanks
Just looking for a confirmation here.  Is this add-on still displaying show statuses (returning, ended, etc.) on Aeon Nox Silvo skin (Kodi Leia)?

I had to disable this for a while as it was crashing Kodi (probably due to the pre-1970 issue with stuff like The Prisoner and Columbo).  Just updated and re-enabled the add-on, but I wanted to make sure this add-on was still using/showing status info before I start digging through skin settings and app dependencies trying to solve the mystery.  TIA!
(2020-07-16, 18:52)AnimalRescueGuy Wrote: Just looking for a confirmation here.  Is this add-on still displaying show statuses (returning, ended, etc.) on Aeon Nox Silvo skin (Kodi Leia)?

I had to disable this for a while as it was crashing Kodi (probably due to the pre-1970 issue with stuff like The Prisoner and Columbo).  Just updated and re-enabled the add-on, but I wanted to make sure this add-on was still using/showing status info before I start digging through skin settings and app dependencies trying to solve the mystery.  TIA!
It works fine for me using Aeon Nox SiLVO skin.
It works fine for me using Aeon Nox SiLVO skin.
[/quote]

Appreciate the confirmation! Now comes the fun part. Wink
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8