• 73(current)
Release TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data
(2023-01-07, 21:02)mr.igor Wrote: Not to be a buzz kill but there is still a threatened shutdown of the API used by Next Aired.  TheTVDB have been very clear about December 2022 being the absolute final deadline for legacy APIs; when everybody experienced the same outage at the same time on Dec 27 I thought that was it.   

Turns out Next Aired's death was exaggerated but there is no guarantee the shutdown won't happen.

I am trying to get an answer about this but TheTVdb forum no longer exists and they have a huge backlog of support tickets.

Maybe they are too busy to get around to changing things.
How about to switch The TVDB addon to use API v4?
@mr.igor lmmfao brother im the same way dont do social media and never will my wife does tho but where similar in most if not all ways I dont even like people at times, sometimes I think I can't be human because these people are light years ahead of me for being the dumbest. But "thingamadoodle" my ribs hurt may the universe bless you brother with everything good
@rafikW 

Ideally that is what should be done but the addon needs to be rewritten; I don't believe it is simply a matter of getting V4 keys.

Should be done anyways because as we have seen the code is brittle and breaks when unexpected data is encountered.  I am putzing around in my spare time but I am learning everything from the ground up.
@mr.igor wooooow!!!! I forgot to mention the VT100 "what do you speak of" sheesh!!!! man thats a classic you took it waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Back. my 2 oldest kids would think i need a mental eval 🤔🤣 if I were to mention/show them that they'd probably look it as if it were not of this planet and talk to it sounding like the little green men from Toy Story 🤦🏾‍♂️ and the ASR33 forget about it (in my Italian mob voice) that would maybe be a old fashion vacuum cleaner to them with keys🤔. They'll definitely have a neuron melt down. No possible chance of understanding 🤷🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
(2023-01-08, 15:50)gemini88 Wrote: you took it waaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! Back

@gemini88 
yeah, heh heh, I go back a bit further than that.  I built my first programmable computing device from scratch in 1972.  Not a general purpose device but it had all the internal components: memory, ALU, PC register, i/o etc.  Modelled it after the PDP-11.  

We were into multi-player, computer moderated, play by mail games.  Also RPGs like DnD, and board games like Diplomacy and the Avalon Hill series of games.  None of this VR FPS stuff.

Now when I go through the self check out at the grocery store, the minder sees my ancient presentation and rushes over to show me how to use the scanner or how to pay with debit.

~narf~

It's like mansplainiing to women.

[EDIT]. This is off topic.  Fun for me but off topic.
(2023-01-08, 15:50)gemini88 Wrote: Now when I go through the self check out at the grocery store, the minder sees my ancient presentation and rushes over to show me how to use the scanner or how to pay with debit.

~narf~

It's like mansplainiing to women.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😤 I could imagine brother
@mr.igor Question would you happen to know how to show the status of the TV-SHOWS in your library (ending, next up and continuing etc) in your MyVideoNav.xml for the life of me I can't get it to work ive done the tmdb helper backend=true code at the top (I shortened it here in the message, the code is longer within the xml file.) I'm using aeon tajo beautiful skin by the way. Thanks in advance brother
@gemini88 I know what you mean.  You should pose this question in the skin forum.  I use Eminence and it displays an info line with the status at the end.
I'm sorry, I was wrong about this not running in Nexus....

After reinstalling the addons, "TV Next Aired", works well in KODI Nexus.
after a few weeks of not working.

i restarted 18.9 estuary mod and it now works, i tried it on all 4 installs i have (each slightly different) and now working ok on all!

did it get fixed? did tvdb allow its use?
Hi,
There is an additional problem I see (using Kodi 19.5 here on Win + android). The addon works ok with the instructions here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3131004

BUT, when I set *also* "include Yesterday in the today style TV guide " it still does not work, log show this error:

2023-01-26 11:38:20.804 T:15368    INFO <general>: Python interpreter stopped
2023-01-26 11:38:31.401 T:19356    INFO <general>: initializing python engine.
2023-01-26 11:38:32.267 T:19356    INFO <general>: script.module.thetvdb --> Initialized
2023-01-26 11:38:43.159 T:1972     INFO <general>: Loading skin file: D:\Program Files\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\skins\Default\1080i\script-NextAired-TVGuide3.xml, load type: LOAD_ON_GUI_INIT
2023-01-26 11:38:43.202 T:19356   ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                    - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                   Error Type: <class 'KeyError'>
                                                   Error Contents: 'firstaired'
                                                   Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                     File "D:\Program Files\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\lib\next_aired_dialog.py", line 48, in onInit
                                                       self.set_properties()
                                                     File "D:\Program Files\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.tv.show.next.aired\resources\lib\next_aired_dialog.py", line 81, in set_properties
                                                       aired = eps['firstaired']
                                                   KeyError: 'firstaired'
                                                   -->End of Python script error report<--

Any idea what can cause this? On 18.9 this works OK.
i think you use old version script.module.thetvdb
try this
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2023-01-26, 19:04)Angelinas Wrote: i think you use old version script.module.thetvdb
try this
https://github.com/kodi-community-addons...master.zip
I *am* using this (the latest):

Can you try to check the with my above settings?
Hi, I'm using Kodi v21.  I've looked in the Kodi Repo under Program add-ons but there is no TV Show Next Aired listed.  I've also googled myself to some GitHub pages but they look about 6 yrs old.  Can someone please provide the current link you guys are using unless it's an install from the Kodi Repo that is simply missing for v21?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2023-01-26, 20:31)brazen1 Wrote: Hi, I'm using Kodi v21.  I've looked in the Kodi Repo under Program add-ons but there is no TV Show Next Aired listed.  I've also googled myself to some GitHub pages but they look about 6 yrs old.  Can someone please provide the current link you guys are using unless it's an install from the Kodi Repo that is simply missing for v21?
->   https://iwf1.com/kodi/script.tv.show.next.aired
  • 73(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV Show Next Aired (Script) Addon, now w/TheTVDB data8