Release Gameone.de AddOn
Some blog entries don't seem to work, e.g. Dark Souls 2 and Shenmue 2.

Edit: Dark Souls 2 works again.
There seems to be an issue with episode 300.
The episode 300 isn't shown in the list. You see episode 299 and 301. Episode 301 plays fine, but shows the description text of 300.

Edit:
Just saw the last commit at github. It's working fine now, big thanks.
(2014-10-19, 09:45)namtih Wrote: There seems to be an issue with episode 300.
The episode 300 isn't shown in the list. You see episode 299 and 301. Episode 301 plays fine, but shows the description text of 300.

Edit:
Just saw the last commit at github. It's working fine now, big thanks.

You're welcome. I have already asked for the update to be added to the XBMC/Kodi repos.
As most of you probably heard already, the TV show GameOne has finally come to an end. This also means that I will stop developing this AddOn. However, the production company behind the show (Rocket Beans) doesn't want to (and hopefully won't) stop producing similar content. But they could use your help, so please check out their website: http://www.rocketbeans.tv

If there will be the possibility of a Kodi AddOn with their new format I will gladly develop one.
Culprit, big thanks for your help the last months and that you kept this addon updated - it's much appreciated Smile

If anyone wants to "backup" their shows, just use jdownloader2, copy&paste the (year) link from the TV section of their website and let jdownloader parse the links. It will detect the videos in low, medium and high quality and you will be able to download them.

Gameone, thanks for some great moments in recent years!
(2014-12-25, 17:41)culprit Wrote: As most of you probably heard already, the TV show GameOne has finally come to an end. This also means that I will stop developing this AddOn. However, the production company behind the show (Rocket Beans) doesn't want to (and hopefully won't) stop producing similar content. But they could use your help, so please check out their website: http://www.rocketbeans.tv

If there will be the possibility of a Kodi AddOn with their new format I will gladly develop one.

don't forget to send request to repo once add-on becomes broken
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gameone.de AddOn1