blueray movies with low frame rate
hello all iv been ripping and playing uncompressed blueray movies through power dvd 13 and xbmc. I have been fiddling around with the setting for a while and i have reached a pretty good picture quality, but i am noticing the frame rate is below what it should be and some time very noticeable with all media players.
So i am wondering if its the specs i am running:
laptop
windows 7
intel [email protected] ghz
intergrated hd graphics 3000
4gb of ram
movies are on an external usb2 hdd
i only play my movies on a multi screen set up through hdmi out. Are these specs causing the drop in frames maybe or purely software at these specs? any help will be appreciated thankyou.
Is your Intel driver up to date? You can use this link to verify it- Automatically identify and find drivers.

Have you try this? -Disable "Allow hardware acceleration (DXVA2)" and select "Software" as Render method in XBMC system/settings/video/playback

With the above- my laptop with HD3000 iGPU can playback Blu-ray file using XBMC fluently when connect it to LEDTV.....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2014-02-16, 21:22)bluray Wrote: Is your Intel driver up to date? You can use this link to verify it- Automatically identify and find drivers.

Have you try this? -Disable "Allow hardware acceleration (DXVA2)" and select "Software" as Render method in XBMC system/settings/video/playback

With the above- my laptop with HD3000 iGPU can playback Blu-ray file using XBMC fluently when connect it to LEDTV.....

thanks for the reply, yes i have fully updated drivers as well as disabled hardware acceleration and software as renderer but still has frames dropping, very odd to me as to why its like it.
What refresh rate are you running your display/XBMC output at?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
blueray movies with low frame rate0