Where's ya t-shirt been?
@Thomas you really look much like kib [emoji23]
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
My shirt was recently at my son's 1 year birthday party in my backyard in Washington State. Sorry you don't have the pleasure of seeing my beautiful FACE!Rofl

Nice Smile
Entering Mallorca:

First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
eh, I guess i'll add to the collage

watch gallery
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2017-08-03, 16:35)bry Wrote: eh, I guess i'll add to the collage

watch gallery

Nice shot. Always wanted to go there. I have that shirt in red.
(2017-07-31, 13:03)fritsch Wrote: Entering Mallorca:

A happy Kodi dev. and a bit ashamed "grl" in front, not gonna ask what happend on that Plane before Big GrinBig Grin
(2017-09-03, 20:20)Rantanplan-1 Wrote:
(2017-07-31, 13:03)fritsch Wrote: Entering Mallorca:

A happy Kodi dev. and a bit ashamed "grl" in front, not gonna ask what happend on that Plane before Big GrinBig Grin 
 No idea who that is. My wife shot the pic.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
One happy Donor, with a 60" Kodi, a Pi Case and a Tee Shirt. (there is also an iPhone 7 case, but too small to see the logo!)

Got to be the geekiest T-shirt I now own!

watch gallery
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where's ya t-shirt been?5