• 9(current)
XBMC AJAX Interface (BETA)
Please let me know if it works for you!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Rand Al Thor Wrote:Nice, thanks for all the hard work. As you mentioned not many scripts or plugins actually work in linux. I will give it a shot on my Gentoo box and let you know how it goes. Just in case though a direct download would be nice. Out of curiosity, what else do you have planned for the ibrowse interface?

I'd love to put some work into the web interface. I actually started to write a whole new interface. A more compact one, about the winamp classic size. But I simply can't find the time to finish it (it's far from usable at this point). So, at this moment time isn't really a luxury I have Smile

I'm sticking with small fixes in plugins and scripts, and maintaining the XBMC-Favorites Installer plugin and repository for now. Sorry... In a few months I might find some more time to put in XBMC, which I'd love to do!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
Oh yeah...why I'm not offering a compressed download is because I'd feel obliged to keep it up to date. And that takes more time, which I don't have.

You could always checkout the SVN in Linux with...

Code:
svn checkout http://xbmc-favorites.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins/programs/XBMC-Favorites%20Installer%20for%20Linux/ xbmc-favorites-read-only

• 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC AJAX Interface (BETA)0