WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
(2015-03-11, 02:56)GEEMac Wrote: ...
The frequency response of most two channel TVs are pretty limited so a standard EQ may help but something that can be set to compress at a set frequency may be a big help.
If you want you should subscribe my other thread about adsp.biquad.filters. There I develop an Equalizer. I will implement an preprocess mode which allows to set gains for several frequency bands for each audio channel. After that you can use an Master Mode (at the moment we don't have this addon) to downmix to stereo.

(2015-03-11, 02:56)GEEMac Wrote: I am mostly a RF and Video guy I usually leave the audio to the audio engineers. Plus, I'm getting old so my mid range is getting a bit dull. Background noises can kill voices for me such as in a restaurant. So if the waiter comes over and says, you'r an arse. I say sure I'll go for another course. Huh
I'm also no audio engineer Blush, but audio signal processing is my hobby.Wink

(2015-03-11, 02:56)GEEMac Wrote: Here is some interesting reading on voice frequency ranges http://www.larryjordan.biz/audio-mixing-...of-speech/
Quite interesting article. If you find a similar article for Dynamic range compression (DRC), please share it here.

EDIT: change to adsp.biquad.filters
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager - by AchimTuran - 2015-03-11, 22:29

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.