WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
(2015-12-07, 22:31)wisler Wrote: Today I want to share some information about AudioDSP. It is fully merged into latest master and we ship the first wave of add-ons on some platforms.

Here is a short list with supported platforms:
adsp.basic & asdp.freesurround: available on all platforms except Android.
adsp.biquad.filters: only available on Windows and Linux.

The problem is that I don't have a working build environment or device for testing. Furthermore I'm currently improving my asplib, which is a dependency for adsp.biquad.filters. When this pull request is merged I will work on porting the add-ons to other platforms.

Currently I'm writting a new thread with an overview about AudioDSP and further developments. When it is finish I will mention it here.

Excellent indeed! I will also try it out soon.
At the moment i dream of digital room correction build into kodi. There is already a project called "python open room correction" to calculate the filters, which gives very good results for some people (on par with Dirac Live). Measurments of the room/speaker respoonse build in should also not be a big problem (This is normally done with the Room Eq Wizard - REW - but can also be done with a combination of cmd line utilities glsweep and lsconv from drc-fir.sf.net. And looking at asplib, it is clear that a convolution engine is upcoming.
I don't have much time at the hands, but maybe i can try to get a complete complete open source toolchain up an running to build the filters and apply them using the Audio DSP Plugin.

edit: @winsler: Just read your post here (http://www.aktives-hoeren.de/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6203). This is indeed, which i have also in mind. I am not that experienced yet - heck my AVR does not even have a own DRC system... - but i am very interested to have a complete and open solution using a PC.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager - by gzahl - 2015-12-15, 14:35

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.