WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
(2016-02-02, 23:00)dimosx Wrote: hello in kodi v16 jarvis when someone enable audio dsp prossesing ask for an add on and then system crashes and cannot return back unless i reboot the whole machine what is this add on?
Which OS did you use? Can you provide a log file?

(2016-02-28, 12:29)hismastersvoice Wrote:
(2016-02-02, 23:00)dimosx Wrote: hello in kodi v16 jarvis when someone enable audio dsp prossesing ask for an add on and then system crashes and cannot return back unless i reboot the whole machine what is this add on?

Same as mine with an android box. The 5.1 sound not working on the HDMI and SPDIF as well. Another player like MX player working well, so this is not a hardware bug. What can I do? Any help appriciated thx.
So far I know we currently do not ship adsp add-ons on Android. Sorry. But I plan to do a release this week for Android. Afterwards they should be available in our nightlies.

(2016-03-01, 06:08)LeKodeur Wrote: Same problem here on Kodi 16, Ubuntu 14.04 install ... and Kodi 16, Windows 10 install ... and Kodi 16, Android (Minix) install. Try enabling DSP and an error notification came-up, followed by Kodi 'suspended' (unresponsive).
Hm...
I'm wondering, because Windows 10 working fine here. Can you provide the crash log and the log file from your Windows machine?
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager - by AchimTuran - 2016-03-01, 08:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7