Podnapisi.net
Their website is saying:

Quote:Site will be online soon. We are doing some necessary backups and upgrades. Thanks for understanding.

Anyway, that's a debate for another thread.
I'm experiencing the same error, works fine the first time after a fresh boot / reboot but after having downloaded a subtitle once I have to reboot/restart the system/XBMC if I want to download a different subtitle for a movie / show.

Using XBMC13 beta3 on Windows 7.

Quote:02:29:15 T:2432 DEBUG: CZipManager::GetZipList - Processing zip://C%3a%5cUsers%5cuuu%5cAppData%5cRoaming%5cXBMC%5cuserdata%5caddon_data%5cservice.subtitles.podnapisi%5ctemp%5cPN.zip/
02:29:15 T:2432 DEBUG: statdata: 1397607764 new: 1397608154
02:29:15 T:856 DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult- plugin returned successfully
02:29:15 T:2224 INFO: CPythonInvoker(81, C:\Users\uuu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\service.subtitles.podnapisi\service.py): script successfully run
02:29:15 T:856 ERROR: CGUIDialogSubtitles::OnDownloadComplete - Saving of subtitle C:\Users\uuu\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\service.subtitles.podnapisi\temp\The.Following.xxxx.HDTV.x264-LOL.srt to special://temp/Friends.with.Better.Lives.xxxx.720p.HDTV.x264-REMARKABLE.en.srt failed
02:29:15 T:2224 INFO: Python script stopped
02:29:15 T:2224 DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 2224 terminating
02:29:15 T:2432 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
02:29:15 T:2432 DEBUG: ------ Window Deinit (DialogSubtitles.xml) ------

Seems like it some sort of mix-up between the first title with the second (or the third etc).
Podnapisi.net show subs on fredo 12 but it wont download any more the subs
Same here. Ever since Bierdopje has stopped, I've been trying to find a good replacement. Unfortunately, Dutch sub providers are practically non-existent and now even getting English subs is getting difficult. OpenSubtitles has been down for a while and with Podnapisi I've managed to get exactly one subtitle so far. Why is getting subtitles such a pita? Sad

Hello everyone !

Same here, cant make podnapisi and opensubtitles to work !

Please help
Thanks
Hi !

I just want to report that I also cant make podnapisi to work (stuck at Downloading Subtitles) and opensubtitles is not even showing subtitles (maybe because it is down).

Now there is no way to download Subtitles in lot of langugages!

Please respond if you have any information....

thnx!
(2014-04-16, 11:53)rb338 Wrote: Same here. Ever since Bierdopje has stopped, I've been trying to find a good replacement. Unfortunately, Dutch sub providers are practically non-existent and now even getting English subs is getting difficult. OpenSubtitles has been down for a while and with Podnapisi I've managed to get exactly one subtitle so far. Why is getting subtitles such a pita? Sad

yes i now ondertieling.com movie/tv- series ,also does not work
https://github.com/amet/service.subtitle...99f04221c5

5.0.6, should be updated in official repo in few hours

report back here using that version please
It is working now. Thank you amet.
Thank you 1 million time Amet for your great work !

Thanks
Thanks... Been using OpenSubtitles so far, but I'm used to podnapisi from my PC, so GREAT!Smile

Matej
(2014-04-16, 21:19)amet Wrote: https://github.com/amet/service.subtitle...99f04221c5

5.0.6, should be updated in official repo in few hours

report back here using that version please

Nice, only tried it twice, but seems to be working just fine for me.
Hello,

I'm having an issue trying to download podnapisi subtitles.
My system is openelec 3.95.6 on a RaspberryPi.

In xbmc I can see the subtitles from podnapisi, but when I try to download one of them, the script fails.

In logs I can see this error:

** log removed **
/storage/.xbmc/userdata/addon_data/service.subtitles.podnapisi

delete everything in there and in future read Debug Log on how to properly report the issue as c/p stuff here is not the right way
Thank you, it works.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Podnapisi.net1