Win Few questions about Aeon Nox skin
Hi All,

Possibly simple questions but I've searched the forum and the wiki and have been unable to find answers to these questions.

1. What is the proper naming convention for coverart and where should these be stored? I have images stored with my movie files but XBMC is not picking these up, I'm assuming this is due to the files being named incorrectly.

2. Where are the production company images located? A few of my movies are not showing images due to these not being filled in on themoviedb. I will update the themoviedb with this information but need to know what production company images are included within XBMC Aeon Nox.

Many Thanks
Matt
1. http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Thumbnails

2. https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/tree...gs/studios
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Spot on!

Many Thanks.

I have had a look through the thumbnails wiki and it seems to answer all my questions apart from one. I'm assuming when you group movies you can specify a collection thumbnail. Would you know what the file name would be for this as I can't find this in that wiki?
(2014-02-24, 23:59)matty_d2002 Wrote: Spot on!

Many Thanks.

I have had a look through the thumbnails wiki and it seems to answer all my questions apart from one. I'm assuming when you group movies you can specify a collection thumbnail. Would you know what the file name would be for this as I can't find this in that wiki?

I think this is possibly the easiest way to set art for sets- http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153502
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks for your help!

I now have my movies sorted.

e.g.

Movies\Ender's Game 1080p DTS-HD BluRay x264.mkv
Movies\Ender's Game 1080p DTS-HD BluRay x264-poster.jpg
Movies\Ender's Game 1080p DTS-HD BluRay x264-fanart.jpg

However I am having trouble getting it to pick up any of my custom TV Show thumbnails no matter how I name them.

e.g.

TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park S01E01 Cartman Gets an Anal Probe 576p AC3 DVD x264.mkv
TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park S01E02 Weight Gain 4000 576p AC3 DVD x264.mkv

For the thumbnails I have tried

TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park S01E01 Cartman Gets an Anal Probe 576p AC3 DVD x264-poster.jpg
TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park S01E01 Cartman Gets an Anal Probe 576p AC3 DVD x264-fanart.jpg
TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park S01-poster.jpg
TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park-all-banner.jpg
TV Shows\South Park\South Park S01\South Park-all-poster.jpg

Hope you can shed light on where I am going wrong.

Many Thanks
Never mind sorted it.

Found that these files need to be in the root South Park folder rather than with Season S01. The file names are also case sensitive. The file name must be all in lower case.

The last one I can't seem to figure out is on TV Shows when selecting the required show it loads up the season list which I have using the "list" view. The season poster art displays correctly through here (i.e each season with its own unique poster art) but when picking a season which I have using the "low list" view. When you press right on an episode it displays another poster image which is different to the all-poster file and also the unique season posters. I would like this image to be the same as the season images.

Any idea what this image should be called and where to place it?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few questions about Aeon Nox skin0