• 5(current)
Release Alaska (Gotham public beta)
Will it work without that add on? Is there a download link?
Don't worry -found it
Hey there Hitcher,

Will there be a Wall option for the movies section? I love the minimal interface but with a large movie collection, having only 7 covers displaced at once is seriously limiting.

Cheer
RO
Hi Hitcher I like your work I m wondering for xeebo is it possible to make it compatible with gotham I like the option of custom home screen that i can't found in another skin . or maybe can u send me an easy tutorial that i can do it myself . hope mking it compatible is not that hard ! xD
Yes I am looking for the submenu settings as well. I'd also like to see the tall wall movie layout in this version.

Keep on doing what you are doing! Your skin is the sole reason I still stick to XBMC Eden.
(2014-05-05, 17:57)al7oumame Wrote: Hi Hitcher I like your work I m wondering for xeebo is it possible to make it compatible with gotham I like the option of custom home screen that i can't found in another skin . or maybe can u send me an easy tutorial that i can do it myself . hope mking it compatible is not that hard ! xD

Changes to the skinning engine for XBMC Gotham
---
Make sure you add their id number to MyVideoNav.xml and their name to the includes.xml.
---
Also add the include name to MyVideoNav.xml.
(2014-05-05, 21:45)iJunaid Wrote: Hitcher, how do I import the viewtype for logos for TV shows, viewtype for landscape for TV episodes, and the viewtype for info poster fixed for movies from Alaska Revisited into Alaska Gotham? I have zero skinning experience but I figured I would ask you anyway so I can get on the right track.

I have been working on this myself to get the LOGO View back up and running This is what I have found...

Quote:Adding a View Type to Hichers Alaska Gatham…

If using an existing Viewtype file don’t forget to change the File ID in this example I have used 720
In your viewtype file you need to change.
<include name="Viewtype_test"> to whatever your file is called
<visible>Control.IsVisible(720)</visible> to Your File ID (don’t pick one already being used)
<viewtype label="31175">list</viewtype> to whatever Number you set in Strings.xml
And Any IDs to what you have chosen.
<control type="wraplist" id="720">

Open Strings.xml and Add the Red Text.
<string id="31173">Playlist Options</string>
<string id="31174">Visualisation Presets</string>
<string id="31175">Logo</string>
And Save.
This sets the <viewtype label="31175">list</viewtype> to Logo
You can call it what you want.

Open Includes.xml and Add the Red Text.
<include file="Viewtype_514_Season_Poster.xml" />
<include file="Viewtype_test.xml" />
<include file="Variables.xml" />
And Save.

Open MyVideoNav.xml and Add the Red Text.
<views>503,501,502,514,504,508,500,720</views>

<include>Viewtype_514_Season_Poster</include>
<include>Viewtype_test</include>
And Save.

Dam I hope this makes Sense.

This is How I am getting on with the LOGO View

http://gyazo.com/1d19b75ff6f5b92201de1580f12816bf
I also like this skin, I find that there are plenty of new and magnifque skin happens to gotham. Thank you to all
I noticed a few thing , sorry if this has already been said:
in the view movie "POSTER", images will be displayed in large format, with a large effect zoon (very nice) but in the other, the pictures are very small, and it is not proportional with the other display used. not else find bug. great work. thank you
I LOVE this skin. Everything looks so amazing, and the layout is excellent.

The only thing that I would change, if this were my skin, is the home screen with the stock images. It seems like maybe it doesn't match the rest? Hard to describe. A change to something more like this would, in my opinion, be fantastic: http://i.imgur.com/vjym6kN.jpg (Maximinimalism skin, if you care)

Either way, thanks for your work. This skin looks really great.
Great work Hitcher. Is it possible to customize the main menu? I use menus for smart playlists like 3D movies and 2D movies
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Have you considered using git with GitHub for this skin? Smile
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska (Gotham public beta)0