Anonymous CVS don't work!?!
(snappz @ mar. 17 2006,09:27 Wrote:you can use the package from here http://johnypcguru.home.mchsi.com/
and edit the batch file accordingly. thanks to yuyu for his work Smile

snappz
ok thats the package i already use, thanks it works great.

i rebuilt xbmcdbr c# edition with the new code and it works great as well.

i'm able to see the changelog for xbmc on the sourceforge site, but i cannot download the source code...
cvs is alive... i'm doing a checkout as of this moment!!!
(axavier @ mar. 17 2006,22:34 Wrote:cvs is alive... i'm doing a checkout as of this moment!!!
yep, but it checks out the 12 march version Confused
(basje @ mar. 17 2006,23:46 Wrote:
(axavier @ mar. 17 2006,22:34 Wrote:cvs is alive... i'm doing a checkout as of this moment!!!
yep, but it checks out the 12 march version  Confused
its back upto date now.
with this line still fail:

"%cvs%" -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous:@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/xbmc checkout xbmc

-----------------------------------------------------------

with this line...

"%cvs%" -z3 -d :pserver:anonymous:@cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net:443/cvsroot/xbmc checkout xbmc

...appears this line at end of transaction...

cvs.exe checkout: dying gasps from cvs-pserver.sourceforge.net unexpected

importanting Huh

edit: download until 18 march

with no eta for resolution!

:verysad:
(yazoo @ mar. 17 2006,21:53 Wrote:ok thats the package i already use, thanks it works great.

i rebuilt xbmcdbr c# edition with the new code and it works great as well.
any chance of getting the c# version from you. it is my preferred choice but i'm not in a position to compile it.

thanks

snappz
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
why can't you use visual studio?
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
i'm not at home for another week and i'm trying to talk my girlfriend through it. getting her to run a batchfile or exe is hard enough :lol:
XFX nFORCE 630I, ASUS EN9400gt (512m), Antec Fusion V2 case, E6850 @ 3Ghz, 2GB 800mhz Ram.
Sony KDL52X3100. Integra DTR10.5.
did not realise how easy it was to use tarballs to obtain the very latest daily cvs.

use tarballs with goz!lla setup cvs to local checkout its easy enough to get the latest cvs just by using sourceforge backups.

only thing you cannot do is update. so get ready for a 408mb download but its great for an emergency build.

@deanrparry, i just did an update with the settings i posted and it worked fine.

Quote: - 18-03-2006 fixed: my programs was broken.

maybe it's something on your end.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
fair play... i cannot get any checkout to work mirror or standard anon.

the mirror did work now fails again...
(nuka1195 @ mar. 19 2006,15:45 Wrote:@deanrparry, i just did an update with the settings i posted and it worked fine.

Quote: - 18-03-2006 fixed: my programs was broken.

maybe it's something on your end.
only update or checkout aswell because if theres something wrong with my setup i wish to correct it.
i just did a checkout with :pserver:[email protected]:443/cvsroot/xbmc

and it worked fine...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anonymous CVS don't work!?!0