Android NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)
NZB 360 for Android

Download here: http://nzb360.com - (includes more info, screenshots, reviews, etc.)

NZB 360 is a full-featured NZB manager that focuses on providing the best experience possible for controlling all of your NZB needs. NZB 360 continues to improve through weekly updates, that include new additions and enhancements, which are requested by the community.

Supported Services
  • SABnzbd
  • NZBget
  • SickBeard
  • NzbDrone
  • Couchpotato
  • Headphones
  • Unlimted Newznab Indexers

Coming Soon
  • Mylar

All services support...
  • SSL/TLS
  • HTTP Auth
  • URL rewrites
  • Reverse proxies
  • Local/remote IP address
  • Wake on Lan

Please let me know what you think Smile
Needs nzbdrone and I can give it a go Smile looking forward to seeing it in action
NzbDrone support is about 2 weeks away Smile
Nzb360 is absolutely awsome! Well worth the money. The only thing that's not working properly in my case is that setting a Headphones album to wanted always returns an error, even though the action always completes successfully within Headphones. So that's no biggy. Headphones isn't a very reliable solution in any case, unfortunately.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2014-03-05, 07:18)Kev1000000 Wrote: NzbDrone support is about 2 weeks away Smile

Dont forget to change to there new logo Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2014-03-05, 20:33)Bram77 Wrote: Nzb360 is absolutely awsome! Well worth the money. The only thing that's not working properly in my case is that setting a Headphones album to wanted always returns an error, even though the action always completes successfully within Headphones. So that's no biggy. Headphones isn't a very reliable solution in any case, unfortunately.

Thank you! I'll have this fixed in the next release =)
Went Pro!! Thanks for the time put into this APP, Looks Great!!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you! =D
Love it, itching for the NzbDrone support. Went Pro too, respect, keep up the good work
which types of credit cards do work to buy the pro subscription?
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
(2014-03-11, 01:10)freem@n Wrote: which types of credit cards do work to buy the pro subscription?

Anything that Paypal supports, so Visa, MC, Amex, Discover, etc.
thanks, Kev. I'll go for the pro subscription as soon as I have my new Visa card Smile how long will the sale last?
(2014-03-11, 14:06)freem@n Wrote: thanks, Kev. I'll go for the pro subscription as soon as I have my new Visa card Smile how long will the sale last?

How long until your Visa card arrives?
(2014-03-11, 20:28)Kev1000000 Wrote: How long until your Visa card arrives?

my bank told me it takes about 1-2 weeks :/
And what sale?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)1