• 9(current)
Release USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Try uploading a log, presumably you're on 1.2.1?
yes, 1.2.1, log is quite difficult from Android box, I never did that..
please, help me out... National Geographic is not working!
Is the problem with playback, what shows?
I have tried with All from National Geographic... And none of them work.. Now i'm trying with "Brain Games" but got nothing.
Is there any way to get season and episode numbers for adult swim content?
Not easily, would have to try and put in a tvdb lookup from the episode name, with some failey heavy caching,
probably not worth the trouble, but thanks for checking it out
This is going to be more of an issue in the next release when more people start using library export. Lookup on date doesn't even work because the airdate on the website doesn't match what's on the tvdb.
Hi,

I have the repo, v 1.3, and my USTV VOD is v1.2.3. A few days ago I got the dependencies not met error, with a msg asking if I wanted to disable the addon. I said "no" and it continues to work.
However, it now shows there is an update available, but it won't download that update at all. Any ideas?

Also, BTW, I used to use Unotelly too (SmartDNS service), but have moved to Unlocator, http://bit.do/unloc since they have a full month's free trial, which lets me get a free service for a month before deciding whether or not I want to cough up. Has been faultless, not better than Unotelly, just different, with longer free trial, and working just the same.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling work for me on my android box.
Hmmmm, how weird…
Saw your message, so went into System, Settings, Addons (like I did a few hours ago), and there was this addon with "Update Available". It said the version was 1.2.1 (I could swear it was 1.2.3 earlier!). So, just before uninstalling I thought I'd try to update one more time, so clicked on Update and, bingo! this time it downloaded the update and it no longer has the "Update Available" message!
Version is now 1.2.3 - maybe some gremlins in my system, or in GithubHuh
Thanks anyway, tho, all is good now Smile
Dont work on Kodi 14.2 dependences dont meet...
(2015-04-11, 03:13)Drozono Wrote: Dont work on Kodi 14.2 dependences dont meet...
Works for me, try posting a log file.
Update message

Code:
version 1.2.4

* fix for Larry Wilmore Sghow
  * add foodnetwork
  * add option to use ssl support
  * fix for FOX playback
  * new suppress quality selection option
  * fix CBS bug
  * added foodnetwork in HD
// GitHub // Repository