* fix for master list
  * fixed issues with “all shows“
  * added comedy central shows
  * fix for comedy central in “all shows“
  * fixed Daily Show & Colbert Report
  * refresh TVDB data was broken
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Great work on this plugin but it seem as if the site with repository is down.
Could you please double check that? Thanks.
Would it be possible to create an "Add to Library" feature, like the Hulu plugin, with the ability to scrape all favorited shows and package them as .strm files to go in your library (of course, kinks preventing certain shows from being added to favorites would have to be resolved, too).
(2014-05-06, 02:23)Cosmo_Kramer Wrote: Great work on this plugin but it seem as if the site with repository is down.
Could you please double check that? Thanks.

Same issue here, repo is blank (tried forcing a refresh and update, no luck).
(2014-05-06, 03:22)elmerohueso Wrote: Would it be possible to create an "Add to Library" feature, like the Hulu plugin, with the ability to scrape all favorited shows and package them as .strm files to go in your library (of course, kinks preventing certain shows from being added to favorites would have to be resolved, too).

I was actually able to do this with XBMC.MyLibrary, but it'd be nice to have the functionality baked in.
I can't find the repository in Fusion. Is it still there? Thanks.
HGTV is nowhere to be found. Am I missing something?
(2014-05-08, 04:48)CEMA65 Wrote: I can't find the repository in Fusion. Is it still there? Thanks.
Nope.
(2014-05-10, 18:22)phileas50 Wrote: HGTV is nowhere to be found. Am I missing something?
Not coded yet. But there is a HGTV add-on available you can use it. You need a VPN in Athína.
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-05-10, 20:54)moneymaker Wrote:
(2014-05-08, 04:48)CEMA65 Wrote: I can't find the repository in Fusion. Is it still there? Thanks.
Nope.
(2014-05-10, 18:22)phileas50 Wrote: HGTV is nowhere to be found. Am I missing something?
Not coded yet. But there is a HGTV add-on available you can use it. You need a VPN in Athína.

Thank you for the quick and illuminating reply. I have a VPN but the problem is that the HGTV addon is broken for some time now and therefore I am looking for alternatives.
@phileas50

Ah ok, try not further developed Free Cable add-on (repository - video add-ons - Free Cable). I'm using ulive.com add-on, also a good alternative.
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-05-11, 13:04)moneymaker Wrote: @phileas50

Ah ok, try not further developed Free Cable add-on (repository - video add-ons - Free Cable). I'm using ulive.com add-on, also a good alternative.

Ulive died recently so I'll try FreeCable and let you know. Thank you
(2014-05-12, 19:32)phileas50 Wrote:
(2014-05-11, 13:04)moneymaker Wrote: @phileas50

Ulive died recently so I'll try FreeCable and let you know. Thank you

Sorry to report that FreeCable is declared incompatible with Gotham ?!
Sorry, I am new to XBMC. How do I get the xbmcplus repository? All that I have is the hub. I can search addons and it lets me find USTV VoD, but it always gives me a script error. I have it on a FireTV and on an AppleTV. I am getting the same error for both.
i want to know how to install ustv vod too..
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)3