• 2(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
Hi,

I am running the new Addon on ATV2 - unfortunately none of the channels work - is there a similar folder I need to delete like the one from above in Vista? If so, where would I find it?

Thanks a lot!
(2014-04-01, 05:51)pr0xZen Wrote: For viewing outside US:
Seems you'll not need to input "SmartDNS" settings if your network connection is already set up using "SmartDNS" / US DNS services. Personally I already use unblock-us for US, CA and UK Netflix contents, so this worked out of the box.

Yes as far as the addon is concerend that's direct.
(2014-04-01, 21:16)timmymaxi Wrote: I am running the new Addon on ATV2 - unfortunately none of the channels work - is there a similar folder I need to delete like the one from above in Vista? If so, where would I find it?

Depends on what error you got, but post a log file first.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Can't even install this in Gotham. Both USTV VoD and Hulu are showing as "Incompatible".
Removed Free Cable plugin. Installed USTV VoD plugin. Everything so far works great including Colbert Report. Thanks! Using Frodo on Linux.
(2014-04-02, 05:00)vijayk416 Wrote: Can't even install this in Gotham. Both USTV VoD and Hulu are showing as "Incompatible".

Could you post your log file? after the procedure? and for Hulu try Hulu (BETA) you can find in the repo-beta.
// GitHub // Repository

Am I correct in assuming this is the successor to the old US TV Now add-in?
(2014-04-02, 15:04)GomezAddams Wrote: Am I correct in assuming this is the successor to the old US TV Now add-in?

No. This is a successor to Freecable-Beta. Nothing to do with USTVNow.
(2014-03-29, 20:02)moneymaker Wrote: @xbmcwayist

"Free Cable" was renamed to "USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)" but the basic code is still the same (certainly improved). It gives you a script error because there is a missing script called script.module.t0mm0.common that let's pop up a upgrade message. Never mind now, please uninstall Free Cable (and BETA, too) and install the new USTV VoD Add-On you can find in the xbmcplus repository. Enjoy.

Why didn't you add the dependency to your addon.xml so that users will have it?

Also, I am trying to phase out t0mm0.addon and instead using the renamed addon.common.. they are the same script, just renamed and with a couple small improvements

I will be asking the XBMC team to stop the t0mm0.addon version from going forward to Gotham, so it would be good if you made the change
(2014-04-01, 05:46)Vonspiel Wrote: Would love to be able to watch Jimmy Fallon too. Anyway, thanks for your awesome work!
Was playing around with the code to see if I could make this work. Got quite far, but I hit a region block that SmartDNS cannot bypass. And I don't have a full VPN solution. So if someone could test this (or provide me with a US based VPN -- send a PM in that case).

Code:
<snip> code was not working properly
Exciting! I live in the US so I can test this. just pm me what I am supposed to do (where to copy this code, things like that) Smile
I've found the geo block messages a bit misleading. Going to park what I'm working on and get back to immediate issues.
(2014-04-02, 15:34)Eldorado Wrote: Why didn't you add the dependency to your addon.xml so that users will have it?

It's added within the latest update I've made, so I'm confused?!

Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
    <import addon="script.module.t0mm0.common" version="1.1.1"/>
</requires>

(2014-04-02, 15:34)Eldorado Wrote: Also, I am trying to phase out t0mm0.addon and instead using the renamed addon.common.. they are the same script, just renamed and with a couple small improvements

I will be asking the XBMC team to stop the t0mm0.addon version from going forward to Gotham, so it would be good if you made the change

Write down the full name, paste a link for testing purposes and I will update asap.
// GitHub // Repository

(2014-04-02, 20:12)moneymaker Wrote:
(2014-04-02, 15:34)Eldorado Wrote: Why didn't you add the dependency to your addon.xml so that users will have it?

It's added within the latest update I've made, so I'm confused?!

Code:
<requires>
    <import addon="xbmc.python" version="2.1.0"/>
    <import addon="script.module.t0mm0.common" version="1.1.1"/>
</requires>

Am I looking in the right location?

https://github.com/moneymaker365/plugin..../addon.xml

and

http://home.no/xbmcplus/fusion/plugins/p...o.ustvvod/

(2014-04-02, 20:12)moneymaker Wrote:
(2014-04-02, 15:34)Eldorado Wrote: Also, I am trying to phase out t0mm0.addon and instead using the renamed addon.common.. they are the same script, just renamed and with a couple small improvements

Write down the full name, paste a link for testing purposes and I will update asap.

It's a simple name change

Old:

script.module.t0mm0.common

Import t0mm0.common

New:

script.module.addon.common

Import addon.common

Repo - https://github.com/Eldorados/script.module.addon.common
@Eldorado

Smile The script is only for Free Cable in the stable and unstable (BETA) version needed. Just to inform users about the change ... Thanks.
// GitHub // Repository

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10