• 5(current)
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)
@Metra

Delete the stuff you've installed manually (plugin, scripts) are necessary for this plugin. Try "Force Refresh" (read FAQ # post1) and reinstall. Report again if module is still not installed.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
Thanks for your reply!

Done it. Still not working.

Please, help! Need it so much.
(2014-04-06, 16:05)Eye in the sky Wrote: Thanks and thanks again for all the work you put into this and your continued attempts to improve this add-on.

Unfortunately, some stations are no longer working with proxy enabled in the settings but working fine with VPN.

Is there any way to fix this?

PBS Proxy VPN

green = working
red = not working

Script error with TV Land and National Geographic, Nat Geo Wild and VH1 are not working for me at all (no content).

Windows 7, Frodo 12.3, Germany.

http://pastebin.com/aMy2Kyk4

(Debug log was too big for pastebin)

PBS works for me with a proxy haven't tried the other yet.
I'm having problem with Comedy Central.
If I try to play video through the favorites its playing but when I select the channel I'm getting script error.
I'm using the latest version from github

Is anyone else have the same problem?

Very strange it worked couple of hours ago.
(2014-04-09, 21:31)Johnnymagical Wrote: I'm having problem with Comedy Central.
If I try to play video through the favorites its playing but when I select the channel I'm getting script error.

I am having the same issue.
logs help -- here ya go -- http://pastebin.com/dK4ZBNxT

here's the skinny:
Code:
start of USTV VoD plugin
21:48:31 T:140069902747392  NOTICE: !!! plugin loading of site : comedy
21:48:31 T:140069902747392  NOTICE: _connection :: getURL :: url = http://www.cc.com/shows
21:48:32 T:140069902747392   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find_all'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py", line 68, in <module>
                                                modes()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/default.py", line 65, in modes
                                                getattr(network, _common.args.sitemode)()
                                              File "/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.ustvvod/resources/lib/comedy.py", line 46, in rootlist
                                                root_menu = root_tree.find('li', class_ = 'nav_item_3').find_all('a', href = re.compile('[^#]+'))
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find_all'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
(2014-04-09, 23:19)amcfarla Wrote:
(2014-04-09, 21:31)Johnnymagical Wrote: I'm having problem with Comedy Central.

I am having the same issue.

Yeah Comedy Central isn't working for me anymore either (even through favorites)
Why do they keep changing their web siteHuh Sorry people, I only have time to fix this after the weekend. Both the main nav item in the rootlist() as the feeds to the Daily Show/Colbert Report have changed.
@dv505

Probably because Colbert is taking over Letterman's Job.

J
(2014-04-10, 19:02)jpreville Wrote: @dv505

Probably because Colbert is taking over Letterman's Job.

J

Nice! Wooo...finally someone worthwhile again in the Late Night arena (besides Jimmy Kimmel).
Nvidia Shield
Apple TV 4
(2014-04-10, 11:10)dv505 Wrote: Why do they keep changing their web siteHuh Sorry people, I only have time to fix this after the weekend. Both the main nav item in the rootlist() as the feeds to the Daily Show/Colbert Report have changed.

Doh!! I guess they are trying to make everyone's life difficult Tongue. Thanks for looking into the issue.
(2014-04-10, 11:10)dv505 Wrote: Why do they keep changing their web siteHuh Sorry people, I only have time to fix this after the weekend. Both the main nav item in the rootlist() as the feeds to the Daily Show/Colbert Report have changed.

Thanks for your continued support.
looking forward to the update!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
I also am having trouble with this being marked as Broken. I uninstalled the Free Cable, forced refresh on the xbmcplus repo, but still I get this broken "Dependencies not met"

http://pastebin.com/TUuDY5Bw

In the log it looks like around lines 142-146 there are references to

Addon script.module.html5lib requires script.module.six version 1.4.1 which is not available

and

Texture manager unable to load file: C:\Users\Public\Downloads\plugin.video.ustvvod.zip\icon.png
I had the same "Broken" issue. I was able to fix it by force refreshing the XBMC Add-ons repo (the official one) and then force rerfreshing the xbmcplus repo.
I love your work.

Since the Hulu plugin is sporadically working, USTV VoD is the most important Plugin for me.
To be honest, i would love to see the expertise from you, moneymaker, slices, -zero-, dv and so on @canada on Demand, which is quite similar to USTV VoD, i think.

Anyways, thanks again for your work, many people like me appreciate and love it!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SUPPORT] USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand)10