Is this a bug or feature?
Hi guys, I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, but I am running the beta version of Gotham and wanted to know something about the display of the PVR guide. When I view the guide, it is showing me a blue line in the guide indicating the exact time and what is on currently. Other guides normally just show the entire 30 min block and do not indicate what time it is relative to the 30 min area. Is this a bug or feature? If it is a feature, can it be configured to look more like how it did in Froto? I hope I am explaining myself correctly.

Thanks!
(2014-03-19, 18:57)yarzy Wrote: Hi guys, I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong area, but I am running the beta version of Gotham and wanted to know something about the display of the PVR guide. When I view the guide, it is showing me a blue line in the guide indicating the exact time and what is on currently. Other guides normally just show the entire 30 min block and do not indicate what time it is relative to the 30 min area. Is this a bug or feature? If it is a feature, can it be configured to look more like how it did in Froto? I hope I am explaining myself correctly.

Thanks!

what do you mean with other guides? if possible could you please take a screenshot and mark what you think is wrong or differs from the guide in frodo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this a bug or feature?0