WIP Aquatic
When can we test this beautiful looking skin?
(2014-03-23, 20:01)allard1992 Wrote: When can we test this beautiful looking skin?

try reading the first post Wink
Hi again! Thanks for all the feedback. Making some progress, but keeps going back and forth, changing the same stuff over and overSmile but getting there, no worries..

Here is some recent screenshots on some of the changes i´m working on.

watch gallery

Thinking of Aquatic for a name..to be continued
Wow I like this new screenshots! I feel there is a lot of blue color but the screens with fanart are beautiful, and please dont delete the glow in selected items, I like it.
Nice work and best looking genre presentation of any XBMC skin in my opinion.
(2014-03-26, 00:57)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Nice work and best looking genre presentation of any XBMC skin in my opinion.

Agreed, where do the genre icons come from?

I love the style.
I like it, good job man, also "Aquatic" sounds good.
Peppe
I love this skin
Especially the curved lines and application of color overlay.
The second screenshot of the last update is fantastic.
Can't wait to test it.
Keep carry on and make us happy
Looks really good and relaxing for the eyes! I would love to see, the experience OSD buttons in your skin.

Hope you release it soon!
wow !!!!!!!!!!!! F**k !!! it s amazing
Hi again!

Doing the OSD right now. Weather done and a few of the remaining dialogs. I've decided that once I have the OSD in place I will release a beta. Shouldn't be that long.

The genre view plus icons comes with the skin, thanks for kind words by the way. (I'll make a download pack for the icons and a psd)

What's experience OSD?
(2014-03-28, 17:58)jolid Wrote: What's experience OSD?

That I assume is a reference to the OSD from the skin Xperience1080 created by Black

http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=197

Don't know what it is about skins that start with the letter A but they've always ranked highly with me : Alaska, Aeon Nox, AeonMQ5, Arctic and Aquatic is looking like another favourite.
Quote:a weather screen that looks more like a train crash
Sounds like a refreshing piece of design!

I like the clean, simple approach - something that people seem to cry out for.

I really dislike the scrollbar though - looks too heavy and gray to my eyes compared to the lightness and low contrast of much of the rest of the skin. Something closer to white with a smaller nib might work?

Good luck on finishing and please share when you can.
We cannot wait for this gem to come out!
Love all these comments like: Keep it simple or love the simple design ... later they'll become comments like: where is this or that option ?
Where can i customize the home items ? Can you add this or that ? ... and swupps the clean design is gone ... Smile

Jolid: Go your way and try to keep it simple mate, nice work so far !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aquatic2