WIP Aquatic
Any News?
(2014-04-23, 08:48)Sunset1982 Wrote: Any News?

No.
ok... Sad

do you have any idea when a beta will be released? I would love to try this skin.

What are you workin on right now?
Star 
In the past I used Windows Media Center.... but at the moment I'm changing to Mac mini and XBMC.... and I saw your theme... amazing!!! Blush
But.... no donwload link... not released.... please give us a positive feedback on a release date... or a "beta release" Wink
Sorry for not updating this thread. Switched job and bought a house, so my time is limited. Haven't touched the skin for over a month. But things are looking to ease up a bit in the coming week. Can't really remember how much is left to do coding wise. I'm using it myself every day with no problems (but a lot of things I would do differently today though) but on the other hand my usage is kind of basic meaning no pvr, not a bunch of services or programs etc..

For you guys waiting, have you seen hitchers Conq? It's a work of art, give it a swirl, I am and it's awesome.
I've tried conq. But i don't like it that much. Maybe you can release a link with a "basic preview version" so you can code when you find time and we are satisfied with a beta version of your skin. maybe someone yould help you test an code it?!

and by the way, good luck with your new home and job!
(2014-05-08, 07:16)jolid Wrote: Sorry for not updating this thread. Switched job and bought a house, so my time is limited. Haven't touched the skin for over a month. But things are looking to ease up a bit in the coming week. Can't really remember how much is left to do coding wise. I'm using it myself every day with no problems (but a lot of things I would do differently today though) but on the other hand my usage is kind of basic meaning no pvr, not a bunch of services or programs etc..

For you guys waiting, have you seen hitchers Conq? It's a work of art, give it a swirl, I am and it's awesome.

Awesome to hear! Big Grin
still no release?
Any good news? Blush
Are you still working on the skin? or is it dead?! Confused
Well... I think it's dead.... Undecided
very sad... Confused

looked so promising! Sad
Bumping until OP releases an alpha or deletes this thread.
Bumping Big Grin
Please release an alpha version!
Can anyone get the .zip file from Github to install?

https://github.com/jolid/Auatiq

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aquatic2