Clean library deleting folders of new shows impacting Sickbeard+Trakt
I know this is by design but XBMC is erasing empty folders when executing "Clean library"

The issue here IMO is that when a new show is announced, I add it to my Trakt.tv watchlist. My Sickbeard detects this new tv-show and create a folder in my XBMC tv-shows folder (it does not create a Season folder, just a folder with the name of the tv-show)

When I hit "Clean Library", XBMC deletes this folder and when Sickbeard snatches the S01E01 episode, the folder does not exists anymore and I get an error.

Is it possible to only clean tv-show library items when the tv-show air date is between some dates? - past dates?
Some tv-show still don't have a release date so this ones shouldn't be erased too.

if this is considered a new feature and not a issue I would suggest it for the next XBMC version.

What do you think?
Thanks!
XBMC does not delete any files or folders when doing "Clean library".
Even if there is no video files? Last two times I did it I had to restore all the new tv-show folders (the empty ones).
Correct. Something else, an add-on or another program, is causing those folders to be deleted.
What about changing scrapper? Tvdb to xem and vice versa?
Thanks
I open another thread about a bug about tags and filter. Can you check it out and confirm please?
XBMC won't delete something unless explicitly commanded to do so. Either by the user or by an add-on. Do you have the watchdog update add-on or the other update add-on installed?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clean library deleting folders of new shows impacting Sickbeard+Trakt0