• 31(current)
BOX
I was looking for a skin simple abd butifull , i tried box skin and waouahhhh what's great , i love it. Just i hope that it Will be in HD .. Thanks a lot to creators
Hi, I love this skin. It's clean and stylish and exactly what I was looking for!
One question: I'm using Kodi 16.1 on a AFTV and everytime I change the view option of an addon or its content, it keeps going back to the standard list view. Is there something I'm missing or is this intentionally? It is a shame, since some addon content just doesn't look right in a list view with a square thumbnail on the left.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
(2016-04-24, 20:34)Miguel92 Wrote: Hi, I love this skin. It's clean and stylish and exactly what I was looking for!
One question: I'm using Kodi 16.1 on a AFTV and everytime I change the view option of an addon or its content, it keeps going back to the standard list view. Is there something I'm missing or is this intentionally? It is a shame, since some addon content just doesn't look right in a list view with a square thumbnail on the left.
Thanks!

Hi Miguel,

the skin doesnt override any of your selections. If this is happening its because Kodi is doing it and not the skin, so regardless of what skin you use that will always happen
Went from Windows Barebone to an Minix Neo U1 (android box) last week. Installed everything inclusing your nice Box skin.

I have only 1 problem. The Subtitle service is autostarting everytime, when i start video, movie or anything which has video in it. Even on videoscreensavers is the service popping up. In the video playback i disabled Subtitle at Audio, but this isnt working, because its not for the service.

Can i disable the subtitles somewhere so it dont autostart on every video/movie?

Edit: Nevermind, found it already. Autosubs was the problem.
(2016-04-29, 16:34)DjCisco Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 20:34)Miguel92 Wrote: Hi, I love this skin. It's clean and stylish and exactly what I was looking for!
Thanks!

Hi Miguel,

the skin doesnt override any of your selections. If this is happening its because Kodi is doing it and not the skin, so regardless of what skin you use that will always happen

Hello,
I just tried this skin and I also have problem with the default view. As you said kodi saves the view setting, but it doesn't until I close and restarted. Also it does it for one specific view. For e.g If I'm on season1 list of a tvshow and change the view to list info, the other seasons stlill have the default list view. So I need a way to change the view globally so to make list info the default view instead of list. What do I need to change in xml files of skin to archive this?
Exclamation 
For anyone trying to fix the missing unicode characters in the skin, you can use MC360 replacement from here and overwrite the one in /storage/.kodi/addons/skin.box/fonts.

It would be also nice if it got included in the skin. The original font makes the kin unusable in several languages. Smile
Information 
Hi DjCisco,

Will you be updating Box to be compatible with Kodi 17?
I can't find any information on this, i would be gutted to lose your skin now that Kodi 17 is out, you have produced an excellent skin that really makes my Kodi install look smart yet bold and colourful.
Thanks for the work so far!
(2017-02-03, 00:38)originalwayster Wrote: Hi DjCisco,

I can't find any information on this, i would be gutted to lose your skin now that Kodi 17 is out, you have produced an excellent skin that really makes my Kodi install look smart yet bold and colourful.

hi,

BOX 5.0.0 has already been submitted for Kodi Krypton(17) inclusion.
(2017-02-03, 13:14)DjCisco Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 00:38)originalwayster Wrote: Hi DjCisco,

hi,

BOX 5.0.0 has already been submitted for Kodi Krypton(17) inclusion.

Great news!!
thanks for replying so quickly, keep up the good work :-)
I'm running kodi krypton 17.1 and installed this skin. It worked for all of a minuet and now all I see if the date and time with a blue screen. How can I either uninstall the skin or at least get the menus and options back?
(2017-04-15, 01:55)Tyebrea99 Wrote: I'm running kodi krypton 17.1 and installed this skin. It worked for all of a minuet and now all I see if the date and time with a blue screen. How can I either uninstall the skin or at least get the menus and options back?

Do you have a keyboard, if so press "s" and then select settings, then go to Interface>skin>configure skin>Home>Reset Home Menu
Honestly, new to this...Where can I download this from? Looks great!
(2017-04-25, 00:11)Lacronda Wrote: Honestly, new to this...Where can I download this from? Looks great!

This is in the official kodi repo,
I don't have a keyboard. I use kodi on my firestick. while I like the skin, I can't figure out how to get to kodi settings.
Hi all

great skin just what I was looking for, I think it is the only skin that works well with a touch screen although it is not very easy to go "up" or "back" through menus

but I have a question (problem)

Using a touchscreen and not a keyboard is there a way to go to the "now playing" screen?. This is the only way to control what is playing. If something is played (other than video) you can't even stop it.

Future requests:
I.  an easy way to go back to home screen or navigate through menu levels
II.  a way to control sound volume
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17