• 1(current)
BOX
Hi Community,

this started as a mod of nbox by Niamu which in turn started as a mod of Lightbox by Tree_Jammer. but due to the amount of changes and new functions, I am releasing this as a skin of its own.

This is BOX

watch gallery

FEATURES

- 15 Customizable Main Menus (choose the Menu Label, Action, Icon and Widget)
- 5 Customizable SubMenus per Main Menu (30+ Default Options, custom labels and icons)
- 35+ Widgets for the Home Menus (Random, Recent , Recommened, In Progress, Custom Playlists)
- Home Side Menu with 12 Customizable Tiles
- Fanart, Poster, List, Thumbnail and Cover Views
- Several Theme Colors Available
- TV Tunes Support
- Artist Slideshow Addon Support
- Cinema Experience Support (via Button in the Movie Info Dialog)
- Extrafanart support for (Movies, Tv Shows, Episodes, Artists, Albums, Songs, Music Videos)
- PVR Support
- Mouse and Touch Support
Wow, just tried it on Gotham and it's great! I'll keep an eye on this thread Smile

After browsing through the options, I have 2 suggestions:

If I'm correct, you only have main menu items for TV - MOVIES - MUSIC, right? Or am I missing something? Smile These 3 are most used, but I guess Pictures and Programs could be handy as well.

The Pause-screen is a bit too clean, I would love to see the Info displayed by default instead of having to click a button on a remote.

But hey, again, great skin so far!
One more flat design / metro inspired. Like it! Smile
(2014-03-24, 23:34)mikkelnl Wrote: Wow, just tried it on Gotham and it's great! I'll keep an eye on this thread Smile

After browsing through the options, I have 2 suggestions:

If I'm correct, you only have main menu items for TV - MOVIES - MUSIC, right? Or am I missing something? Smile These 3 are most used, but I guess Pictures and Programs could be handy as well.

The Pause-screen is a bit too clean, I would love to see the Info displayed by default instead of having to click a button on a remote.

But hey, again, great skin so far!

There are 5 Main menus : movies , tv shows, music , live tv, an cd/dvd player,live tv has to be enabled under the live tv settings and cd player appears only if there is a cd or dvd to play.

Pictures and programs is currently accesible via the home left hidden menu. Having more menus will be considered, but I first have to finish other skin windows

Yes, the info screen should appear on pause, it is a bug and will be fixed.
Looks great!!!! Definitely gonna give this a try.
it looks amazing!! giving it a try right now Big Grin
Looks great!
Will give it a test drive when i get home.
Curious to see how it runs on a Raspberry Pi.

i've only seen the screenshots, so i might be asking something stupid, but anyhow...
Does it support skinwidget.service? To show in progress instead of recent on the homescreen?
Do you have a watched/unwatched tag for movies/shows/episodes?

I'll give some user feedback hopefully tonight! Smile
Hi Community,

Does of you who have downloaded the skin from this post until now have surely noticed that the skin was beeing listed as nboxMOD.

I have corrected this and provided new download links.
I have also enabled the display of video Info when the video is paused
(2014-03-25, 17:32)DjCisco Wrote: Hi Community,

Does of you who have downloaded the skin from this post until now have surely noticed that the skin was beeing listed as nboxMOD.

I have corrected this and provided new download links.
I have also enabled the display of video Info when the video is paused

Will try it later today Smile

Thanks!

I do hate uploaded.net though Wink Wink
Question 
Would love to try out this skin, but sadly it cannot be downloaded.

It needs to be said that with all due respect, the file host you are using is terrible! Every time you attempt to download it simply tells you that the download limit has been reached despite not actually having downloaded it yet. Thats not to mention the ads and popups everywhere!

Before you ask, no I am not using IE and yes I am using AdBlockPlus.

Why not just upload such a small file to a free dropbox account and be done with it?

Anyway... It looks nice and I hope theres a way I can try it out, cheers.
Hi Community,

I have uploaded the skin ot github, check the first post for the new links
Shall test tonight.
Hallo
I have 2 questions.
1. Is it possible to turn back time display?
Example:

2. Could you add the display of these icons in the menu?
Example
(Sorry for the quality, this is paint, but You know what I mean)
(2014-03-25, 17:17)Smobbo Wrote: Looks great!
Will give it a test drive when i get home.
Curious to see how it runs on a Raspberry Pi.

i've only seen the screenshots, so i might be asking something stupid, but anyhow...
Does it support skinwidget.service? To show in progress instead of recent on the homescreen?
Do you have a watched/unwatched tag for movies/shows/episodes?

I'll give some user feedback hopefully tonight! Smile

I have been using this on my Pi for the last month or so. I find that it runs pretty well.
Fantastic work! will check it out tonight...
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BOX17